Why are women so desperate for men?

Page 11 of 26 [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 26  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 7:29 am

For those of you interested in losing weight on a budget I've found this awesome blog of healthy recepies.

Healthy eating doesn't need to be dull or expensive.

Cooking on a bootstrap

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 7:51 am

Go for the vegetarian and non-fried MiddleEastern/Mediterranean recipes in "Meze" cuisines (Except the Italian, I mean Greek, Lebanese, Turkish...etc); these small dishes are energy powers and many recipes are totally veggie and no frying (and frying can be substituted by baking in some recipes too).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meze

Google "meze recipes" and you will find plenty.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 18 Aug 2017, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:03 am

Me and Sly just want a nice woman who likes us for who we are physically and romantically and we like them for who they are.

F*ck why do some women generally have such high standards.

I'd want to date a disabled girl who doesn't want children and Still lives with her parents as an adult so why the f*ck does it seem even these women need a guy with a job, His own place, etc.

Like why would.me having a job be necessary to provide value? Shed get her own disability pay like me, since she lives with her parents all shed have to pay is bills, toiletries, car costs just like me.

What I have to offer is love, fun times, a warm supportive family who'd be there for the girl and me when we need them, my family's house to live in if she's ever kicked out (I crushed on a girl who was kicked out), I'll learn to drive someday so I can provide that too.

I also share the lease with my parents so when they die I can immediately take over as the legal renter.

At age 18 I have decent cash, physical fitness, a home to provide, supportive family, and soon I'll be buying a car.but because I don't work or study by the time I'm 25 girls will think I'm a loser if I dont have a.Job

I'm working on getting a carer to take me when I need to go do things I can't because ofy anxiety.

But it all comes back to a job. Forget the fact I volunteer a few hours a week and my disability pay is about the pay for a part time worker anyway, I need a goddamn career, $500,000 a year, an expensive $300,000 car instead of a cheap secondhand one, and a nicer house to live in alone otherwise I'm stuck with those trashy girls abusive fat smoker alcoholic druggie pregnant to a gangster crack head family abusive crazy.mentally messed up girls way too below my league all cause I can't do a sh*tty job for 8 hours a day.

*sigh* F*ck this sh*t.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:18 am

I am totally convinced nowadays that the FWB relationship is by far the most egalitarian form of relationship can a man gets.
None of them ever expected me to pay for anything, whether for lunch, dinner or any other outing expenses; and none did ever give any damn about what's my car (my car is actually shared with my siblings, we divide its costs too evenly, so I too don't have a car all the time for myself), what's my job, nothing.....hell, they barely care for short my height even!

No gender roles or the usual gender dynamics, no drama, just equal casual fun. And to be frank, way less expensive too, since it's all half and it covers all the emotional, intimate and sexual a human may need. No, it's nothing like one night stands because there's a level of friendship involved, not with complete strangers.

The scenarios and the attitudes were totally different when I was dating for marriage years ago; back then all what I got is snarky remarks (even when it comes to my body, height and looks), mean attitudes, ghosting, lying, flaking; and expectations, a lot of expectations....yuck. Those "marriage-oriented" women were the worst for me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:35 am

Outrider, I find it absurd that you have to get a doctor's permission to study.

People get degrees all the time in the US when they're on disability. Excellent scholarship opportunities, too.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:40 am

Honestly, I find it absurd that Asperger's (not Classical Autism) is a condition eligible for disability payment in the first and second world countries.

Aspies can work, even if it's hard for some, but it can be said the same for people who lack intelligence (without mental retardation) or physically weak...etc.

There's no symptom in Asperger that makes one totally incapable to be productive.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:45 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Honestly, I find it absurd that Asperger's (not Classical Autism) is a condition eligible for disability payment in the first and second world countries.

Aspies can work, even it's hard, but it can be said the same to people who lack intelligence (without mental retardation) or physically weak...etc.

There's no symptom in Asperger that makes one totally incapable to be productive.

Its not my only mental health condition.

Aspergers alone wouldn't be enough here either

I can comfortably handle about 8hrs a week maximum of low pressure volunteering (small, quiet stores that let you work.more slowly).

I would go 10hrs a week somtimes but need to abuse painkillers to relieve anxiety

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:46 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Outrider, I find it absurd that you have to get a doctor's permission to study.

People get degrees all the time in the US when they're on disability. Excellent scholarship opportunities, too.

I strongly agree.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:55 am

Outrider wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Aspies can work, even it's hard, but it can be said the same to people who lack intelligence (without mental retardation) or physically weak...etc.

Its not my only mental health condition.

Aspergers alone wouldn't be enough here either

I can comfortably handle about 8hrs a week maximum of low pressure volunteering (small, quiet stores that let you work.more slowly).

I would go 10hrs a week somtimes but need to abuse painkillers to relieve anxiety

I am very curious; how much is the payment?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 10:04 am

Are you still on "Youth Allowance," Outrider?

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 11:54 am

hurtloam wrote:
For those of you interested in losing weight on a budget I've found this awesome blog of healthy recepies.

Cooking on a bootstrap

The idea that losing weight is expensive is just total nonsense. To lose weight you have to eat LESS calories than you did before.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 12:05 pm

to lose weight:

Eat meals of moderate size.

Do not eat breakfast.

First meal of the say is at 12:00.

Second meal of the day is at 18:00

Drink as much coffee and cold water as you like.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 12:42 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Cooking on a bootstrap

The idea that losing weight is expensive is just total nonsense. To lose weight you have to eat LESS calories than you did before.

I think it's more that people think healthy food is expensive. A punnet of strawberries is more expensive than a mars bar for example, but an apple would be cheaper. One has just got to look for cheaper healthy food.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 12:45 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:
to lose weight:

Eat meals of moderate size.

Do not eat breakfast.

First meal of the say is at 12:00.

Second meal of the day is at 18:00

Drink as much coffee and cold water as you like.

I'm not an advocate of skipping breakfast. At least have a banana or some yoghurt. I can't concentrate if I don't eat in the morning.

I get stomach a acid issues if my stomach is empty. I have to have a piece of fruit or a handful of nuts or berries between meals otherwise I get stomach pains and I get dizzy and tired.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 1:21 pm

Fair enough on the acid issue, but from a weight loss point of view it's better to consume meals when your metabolism is properly up and running. I only have coffee in the morning. Eating at about six, I don't have time to get hungry again before going to sleep. I sleep through most of the fasting period, and I'm not even particularly hungry in the morning. By lunch, I'm hungry, and a decent meal tides me over til six o clock comes around again.

Mind, this isn't a rigid schedule to be followed religiously. I find it's better to use as a rule of thumb and form a habit around, making it easier to maintain in the long run.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 5:30 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Aspies can work, even if it's hard for some, but it can be said the same for people who lack intelligence (without mental retardation) or physically weak...etc.

Not true for most aspies.
I can handle 4-5 hour shifts for 20 hours a week. I get exhausted from it as is. It's stressful and anxious. Then there's long stretches of nothing happening and nothing to do which is hell for my ADHD. Only reason I kept the job and didn't get fired is I got an accommodation so I'm not required to harass people to sign up for credit cards.

I'd probably handle a packaging job better but those aren't available. Not to mention to get hir d for any job required good social skills and being able to read the interviewers non verbal cues. Then there's the senses sentivity. Oh and bunch of aspies shut down under too much stress. Sure employers would love that. I haven't had a melt down in years but others can and do. I did tend to shut off myself to others when I was forced to push cards. Eventually I'd just stop talking not even greeting customers. As is I find having to ask every customer "what brought you in today" challenging and I skip people to recover if boss isn't around. Then ther s the work place drama. But oh year the sensitivitys
I can't handle loud noises makes me blink. Hurts. Certian fabrics make me cringe to touch them . I'm also unfortunate to be germaphobic yay :roll:.

That said I tend to notice fine details more then others and patterns. I'd probably be a good quality control inspector. Though that might be too fast pace for me.

So I get $700 a month from social security which is like less then two weeks pay for something someone working full time at min wage. With my job brings it to 900 a month.
Vs someone's 1600 a month min wage. Mind your most if not all min wage jobs aren't full time so they avoid paying benifits.