Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 12:15 am

Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
A Starter Kit For People Who Are Totally Not Racist
VVV

So... if you want to make America great again that automatically means you are a racist Nazi. The logic is clearly not with this one.

What is wrong with wearing a white shirt? I don't get it. This is just barmy, quite stupid really.

You are, if "Making America great again" means returning America to a nonexistent golden age of a lily white country.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 12:20 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

WE
MUST
RESIST
FASCISM
AT
ALL
COSTS

At "all costs". Really? I DO wonder if the clowns in the first video would put their actual lives on the line, or just expect OTHER people to do this. That's how it is with SJW's: they are full of empty rhetoric, and never for one moment fail to tell anyone who will listen (or even those who don't want to listen) what their views are on any given issue, but when it comes to making REAL sacrifices... Well, let's just say that they are nowhere to be seen when that is required. I somehow cannot imagine these people offering ANY resistance to the (real) Nazis in occupied Europe during the early 40's, when something as innocuous as a misplaced comment could land one in a concentration camp, or in the hands of the Gestapo.

Look, REAL Fascism is dead, gone! It vanished when the Axis lost World War 2. People who simply oppose the lunacy of Ms. Merkel and her unhinged immigration programme are NOT "racist" or "Fascist". You young people have simply NO idea what you are talking about. NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!

Put away the signs, the attitude, and actually do something useful and constructive, is the advice I would give to losers who think that "protesting" is a good way to spend one's idle time.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 12:30 am

Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

WE
MUST
RESIST
FASCISM
AT
ALL
COSTS

At "all costs". Really? I DO wonder if the clowns in the first video would put their actual lives on the line, or just expect OTHER people to do this. That's how it is with SJW's: they are full of empty rhetoric, and never for one moment fail to tell anyone who will listen (or even those who don't want to listen) what their views are on any given issue, but when it comes to making REAL sacrifices... Well, let's just say that they are nowhere to be seen when that is required. I somehow cannot imagine these people offering ANY resistance to the (real) Nazis in occupied Europe during the early 40's, when something as innocuous as a misplaced comment could land one in a concentration camp, or in the hands of the Gestapo.

Look, REAL Fascism is dead, gone! It vanished when the Axis lost World War 2. People who simply oppose the lunacy of Ms. Merkel and her unhinged immigration programme are NOT "racist" or "Fascist". You young people have simply NO idea what you are talking about. NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!

Put away the signs, the attitude, and actually do something useful and constructive, is the advice I would give to losers who think that "protesting" is a good way to spend one's idle time.

Old timey fascism is gone. What we have around the world now is the budding age of the right wing populist strongman, which includes Putin, that little nutbar in the Philippines, as well as various failed politicians of that mold, which is something our current President seems to aspire to be.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 12:34 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
A Starter Kit For People Who Are Totally Not Racist
VVV

So... if you want to make America great again that automatically means you are a racist Nazi. The logic is clearly not with this one.

What is wrong with wearing a white shirt? I don't get it. This is just barmy, quite stupid really.

You are, if "Making America great again" means returning America to a nonexistent golden age of a lily white country.

I don't want to make America great "again". I want to make America great for the first time in history.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 7:50 am

Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

WE
MUST
RESIST
FASCISM
AT
ALL
COSTS

Yes well if there were not people who wanted to bring back fascism like neo-nazis and white supremacists...perhaps it wouldn't be such a concern. Maybe those neo-nazis and white supremacists should put away their signs and torches and do something useful and constructive...

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 12:01 pm

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 5:54 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
I have hated Germany's censorship of nazis for a while. In my view they have a fight to be terrible people and say hateful things. I know free speech like that in America is not that common in the world, but hate speech is free speech.

Of course hate speech is free speech, but no right is absolute. If that hate speech incites violence, then a legal line has been crossed.

I totally agree. I think things garbage people like the KKK. What they say should be protected. One thing people don't realize about bigots is that they are fun to laugh at.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 9:02 pm

BettaPonic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
I have hated Germany's censorship of nazis for a while. In my view they have a fight to be terrible people and say hateful things. I know free speech like that in America is not that common in the world, but hate speech is free speech.

Of course hate speech is free speech, but no right is absolute. If that hate speech incites violence, then a legal line has been crossed.

I totally agree. I think things garbage people like the KKK. What they say should be protected. One thing people don't realize about bigots is that they are fun to laugh at.

Absolutely! :lol:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 12:12 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I wonder why aren't all the conservatives calling out the nazis on their side, why didn't anyone inform people of the white supremacist terrorist that plowed into protesters and killed one before he did it, they should have known he was an extremist beforehand. You know like they demand muslims take more responsibility for the Islamic extremists.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 8:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:

Absolutely! :lol:

High five!