Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Aug 2017, 6:18 pm

Thank you Noca!

MASTERJEDI360
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Aug 2017, 6:28 pm

Hi RubyWings91. My purpose in sharing this survey to people that you know is that they make know people that have adults in the spetrum , which can do the survey. The people that you share the survey with dont have to do the survey, unless they are in the spectrum, in which then they can do the survey.

In terms of the problems or challenges that a person is facing with the spectrum is the challenges that you are currently facing being in the spectrum. It can be anything , from social problems, job situation, emotional issues, living skills issue, etc. What I refer to people is to summarize their current challenges to the best of their knowledge.

Looks like that you saw the previous survey link. The first survey link I put in the forum is outdated. I wrote the link that people should click on for the updated survey.

In terms of other questions, I consider probably adding the adult success question into the survey. That can help how adult in the ASD spectrum been successful in the past , whether graduating from school, getting job, etc.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

MASTERJEDI360
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Aug 2017, 3:11 pm

I want to thank everyone here in Wrong Planet for participating in the survey so far. Please continue to participate and share it with as many people as possible. Thanks.

MASTERJEDI360
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Aug 2017, 8:27 pm

Here is the link for the survey. Thank you all for your support!:

Link to survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ASDAdults

Note: Dont use the previous links on the forum post. Use the link from surveymonkey only. Thanks!