Bloody wound, in hospital again, Sunday.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 6:37 pm

To-day, Sunday, I am, again, on the ER of Zuckerberg General Hospital again, where I was yesterday- because, on the same corner where I got physically attacked a couple days ago- This time, I had a bloody wound made in my foot, my skin ripped open, by the sharp )edge of a metal city streets department sign )when it collapsed on me :( .
I bumped into it, and the sign fell down on lmy sandal"-ed foot, the sharp thing in it falling down & cutting the ankle/foot.
Also, it turned out that ?y blood sugar was really high, higher than yestetday' s high level, past 475.
I was on my way to lunch when this happened, now I have missed it, and not ate since breakfast, it is past 4:30 now.
This morning, there was more saying of nasty things to me in the shelter :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 7:01 pm

At least you're in a place where they can monitor you, and treat you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 6:37 am

...I wrote a response when I was at the end of the hospital wound tome IIRC and then it was lost :cry: . IIRC, I just wrote a new line later on, but let me, please, fill in some details about the bloody wound, anyway :roll: . Oh boy.
I own just two pars of shoes, Teva walking/water sandals and American Eagle backless samdals, Birkenstock clones
It's ?-able that I should wear the AEs out at all, but maybe I am getting used to them? :roll: I was wearing the Tevas.
After the cut, which was around/In the area of the foot where the center strap was, quite a bit of blood came out. (What is " quite a bit "? Well, I WAS taken to l'hopital.)
When they announced my discharge at Zuckerberg General that day.the nurse refused to wash the blood out of it, telling me to do it myself. I did, in the sink. (It's made of rubber/similar.)
After loads of washing, I thought it was blood-ftee, but...later, I saw some red still in the strap's " stick'to " area. I wiped it on the dry bedsheets. A considerable amount of red smears tesulted! 8O :( :?
Could there still be blood/residue in it :? :( ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Aug 2017, 1:15 pm

Good God, this is why you keep getting kicked out of places because all your stuff is dirty.

First of all, for you to ask a nurse to wash your shoes - she's not your servant.

Second, for you to wipe blood all over sheets that you don't own....really as long as you keep being as dirty as you are, you need to live on the street.

Clean up your act - literally.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 2:18 am

...Bleep you, Missy! :x
WHAT THE BLEEP WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO? :evil: Leave my lifesblood's residue in the shoe forever so that Little Miss Prissypants's (you) sensibilities wouldn't be offended?
A hospital is a place where you go to fix such things! I certainly wasn't going to be in any such similar place soon after that! The room's use by me was fonishong - and, as for the sheets, THEY WERE GOING TO BE CLEANED ANYWAY AFTER THAT, Ms. " I'm too delicate to HEAR about an injury " of the silver tea cosy!! !! !! !! !! ! :P Since I was washing my shoe (but was supposed to lea ve the shoe never fully cleaned forever - sez you :( ), not the nurse, you should be happy-happy-joy-joy - Though a nurse's profession is to deal with such things professionally, I thought!
more later

niel"]Good God, this is why you keep getting kicked out of places because all your stuff is dirty.

First of all, for you to ask a nurse to wash your shoes - she's not your servant.

Second, for you to wipe blood all over sheets that you don't own....really as long as you keep being as dirty as you are, you need to live on the street.

Clean up your act - literally.[/quote]

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Aug 2017, 10:32 pm

There is nothing "prissy" about being fairly clean. And no, you don't go to the hospital to have a nurse wash your shoes. You just seem to have some notion that everyone is put on this earth to do s**t for you and that's not the way it is at all.

You were better off in the nursing home but because you don't want anyone taking your money for room and board you are choosing to live the way you are. Nobody is forcing you to. You won't follow rules, keep your body and clothes relatively clean and then complain because you feel like an outcast in society. Your problems begin and end with you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:17 pm

...I did not go to the hospital to havr a nirsr wash my shoes, I went because I had a BLOODY
WOUND! Did you even READ! the top of this?
Like, rent was not behind me leaving the n.h., I would be perfectly willing to pay decent rent
gor a decent place, and the n.h. was not a permanent place either. Can you even READ. Miz Thaanng?

iel"]There is nothing "prissy" about being fairly clean. And no, you don't go to the hospital to have a nurse wash your shoes. You just seem to have some notion that everyone is put on this earth to do s**t for you and that's not the way it is at all.

You were better off in the nursing home but because you don't want anyone taking your money for room and board you are choosing to live the way you are. Nobody is forcing you to. You won't follow rules, keep your body and clothes relatively clean and then complain because you feel like an outcast in society. Your problems begin and end with you.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 7:29 am

...Again, the n.h. was not any kind of apartment, it was a nursing facility, with me in bed 22-plus hours a day. Nice enough but hardly anyone's idea of a " place " unless you are terminal or really, totally, bedridden.
You say I am dirty but you have a hissy fit over me cleaning my shoe from a bloody wound in a place designed for it. Uh huh :evil: .
I really am writing this out for myself and anyone else who likes me, obviously you strongly dislike me so.. Yes, I have asked for help. What is so horrible about that :( ? Especially inasmuch as, in many of these requests, I specified that I was not, in any way, asking for money or material gifts, I would very specifically disavow that, that might jump over the " Oh, he's HL, he'll just spend it on crack and Royal Gate " :evil: sterotype.
I only asked for time and transportation, really, such as, yes, my begging for help in the unfillable-by-any normal person solo college and funding applications transportation and emotional support to the sign-up. Or, in the n.h., I could have used occasional transportation to shop and get my mail.
more later

niel"]There is nothing "prissy" about being fairly clean. And no, you don't go to the ter a y w/o in d in a place daaesigned for it. Uh huhb0loodter>n0hospital to have a nurse wash your shoes. You just seem to have eally, totally, bedridden.some notion that everyone is put on this earth tro do s**t for you and that's not the way it is at all.

You were better off in the nursing home but because you don't want anyone taking your money for room and board you are choosing to live the way you are. Nobody is forcing you to. You won't follow rules, keep your body and clothes relatively clean and then complain because you feel like an outcast in society. Your problems begin and end with you.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 5:26 pm

...I said " Royal Gate ", a pretty expensive San Francisco vodka, when I meant --- another brand of vodka, one with a wolf on its label a real cheap Skid Row one. I meant that, not Royal Gate.
A late friend of mine used....Nah, I'm not going to wste my anecdote-ing. Not here. Not now, on Miz Thaanng/Prissypants :evil:! !!