Discharged From The Hospital

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 1:08 am

...I lost a first draft of this :cry: :cry: .
Post-that foot wound + high blood sugar gettiing me into Zuckerberg General Hospital as I said in another post to-day:
I was discharged. I missed lunch and dinner entirely :cry: .
Briefly, I ran into incredible s**t at the shelter, this night and last night :( .
OH, IF ONLY I HAD THAT $700 THAT WAS STOLEN/TAKEN FROM ME :cry: ! (A figure that was very much an intentional undercounting of the value of the items I had stolen/gone from me, a rounding downwards.). I could get some clothes, maybe a bank account, storage space...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 7:22 am

...I'll fill in some in-between detail on how I got to the hospital Sunday.
When I Was brought into the ambulance, a reminder first started to ask me if I was autistic, but got cut cut off, then, later on, it came up again...And I said " yes I am ". It's nice to be " recognized " :D .
Later on, at l'hopital, while enriching me to the front-door nurse, he whispered " He has Asperger's ", I heard, assented. :)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!