Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 2:04 am

I got a notice on my front door saying my rent is very late, I got a notice in the mail too. My sister is in charge of my rent, my rent is auto pay by the bank, she was on vacation. The bank didn't send my rent checks. I HATE this! I called my dad to talk to my sister. He told me to take pictures of the notices, he kept swearing at me & yelling, I was shaking, I hung up on him, he then emailed me, he ordered me around too, he said grow up!! I'm angry at him now. Last Friday, my sister texted me, she wants to control me, demands stuff from me, boss me around, tell me to shut up & yells at me with all capital letters.
I did take pictures, they were blurry & I was shaking, I tried to fixed them. I wish I was strong enough & have the guts to leave & not tell anyone in my family where I'm going. They treat me like I'm too stupid to know what I'm doing, they treat me like I'm very badly handicap too. My sister told me she want to hire someone to clean my apartment, I got my apartment with her credit, now she thinks she own me. I pay my own rent & bills. Anyway, I told her I'm taking care of it, she didn't trust me, she demanded proof, she want me to take pictures. My dad & my sister are both VERY WEIRD people! I feel soooo alone. I just want to die, I can't deal with them anymore. My dad treat me like a child, he always swears at me, he can make me feel bad about myself, he makes me cry, he thinks I still have to listen to him. My sister thinks I have to listen to her too. I feel like runaway. How can my dad & my sister make me feel so bad & wanting to kill myself? I just want to end the pain & die.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 1:11 pm

Families suck sometimes.

Your sister shouldn't yell at you. She screwed up the rent payment.