Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

JohnnyLurg
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2017, 12:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or advice on how to become a Kavorka Man. This is an obscure Seinfeld reference turned trope on TV Tropes and is defined as "this character has a long list of conquests and can bend any woman to his will — even though there's absolutely nothing attractive about him." http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KavorkaMan I have been obsessed with this trope for quite a while and have decided that becoming a Kavorka Man is a legitimate life goal of mine.

To me, there seems to be a very fine line between the qualities of an Omega Male (who romantically fails) and a Kavorka Man (who romantically succeeds despite being as unattractive as an Omega Male, at least on the surface). My goal is to find this line.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 1:34 pm

Focus on your career instead, it will make the women come to you.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 2:07 pm

JohnnyLurg wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or advice on how to become a Kavorka Man. This is an obscure Seinfeld reference turned trope on TV Tropes and is defined as "this character has a long list of conquests and can bend any woman to his will — even though there's absolutely nothing attractive about him." http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KavorkaMan I have been obsessed with this trope for quite a while and have decided that becoming a Kavorka Man is a legitimate life goal of mine.

To me, there seems to be a very fine line between the qualities of an Omega Male (who romantically fails) and a Kavorka Man (who romantically succeeds despite being as unattractive as an Omega Male, at least on the surface). My goal is to find this line.

This is a fictional TV character. It's not a real phenomena. Men who seem unattractive to you who manage to attract women are not able to attract all women, and the women he does attract find attractive qualities in him, however non-traditional.

JohnnyLurg
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Aug 2017, 8:19 pm

Chronos wrote:
JohnnyLurg wrote:

This is a fictional TV character. It's not a real phenomena. Men who seem unattractive to you who manage to attract women are not able to attract all women, and the women he does attract find attractive qualities in him, however non-traditional.

Well, I want to make it a real phenomenon if it already isn't.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 12:01 am

JohnnyLurg wrote:
Chronos wrote:
JohnnyLurg wrote:

Well, I want to make it a real phenomenon if it already isn't.

I think you would have a better chance of success if you worked on your social skills.

Htmlcolor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Aug 2017, 2:27 am

Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you.
wingsio0.com

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 3:54 am

Htmlcolor wrote:
Your article reflects the issue people are concerned about. The article provides timely information that reflects multi-dimensional views from multiple perspectives. I look forward to reading quality articles that contain timely information from you.
wingsio0.com

I believe the above post is spam.