Feel like I am loosing my Mind

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ShaggyPlays
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2017, 2:13 pm

For the past few weeks around 4 now I have been feeling a bit dizzy and off balance. This will cause panic attacks due to the discomfort and at this point I just feel like I am being punished. I don't know what is causing it or why and I just feel so depressed right now because I just feel like I am not going to get better. I know I shouldn't worry and that stress just makes it worse, but I just don't know how to feel. I feel like I am loosing my mind and it is interfering with my life, I don't feel like myself anymore and I don't know what to do.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 2:52 pm

Since I have occasional dizziness from a couple neurological diseases first thing I would suggest is see doctor to find out if that is a factor.

ShaggyPlays
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2017, 3:11 pm

I am probably going to see my doctor at some point this week, but I just wish I could feel better now. I hate leaving the house and when I do I tend to vomit and seeing the doctor is always stressful as well. I know that it gets worse when I am tired or hungry and I don't know if this is just allergies, some inner ear problem, or just another annoying manifestation of my anxieties.

ShaggyPlays
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2017, 5:22 pm

Starting to feel a bit better now, I start feeling it when I have been up for over 10 hours. I don't know exactly why if it is allergies or just my anxiety manifesting in a different way, but it is highly unsettling when it happens.