Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 1:12 pm

I just found this channel and I'm really liking a lot of the world economic tidbits they're throwing out there.

I've been hearing off and on for a while about both Saudi Arabia and China's financial woes and it seems like this encapsulates a lot of the concerns with Chinese investment, particularly their race toward 300% GDP and super-lax standards on loans. Not sure if the new silk road will help them out of this one or not but it does worry me what kind of ripple effect we'll see when this pops.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

traven
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 1:25 am

we know the dollar's bound to fall, its been kept on lifesupport for quite a while now, y'know 2001 irak wanted euros for petrol, that didn't work out for them or europe for that matter, those who have dollars likely invest that back in usa, or everywhere else ftm, the chinese system financial/social-engeneringwise was supported, invested by R&R, nothing accidentally going on at all
try some china - saudi - dollar search, that's read in the (news)papers but maybe check this corner of the net? fwiw
[youtube][/youtube]
China Yuan replacing U.S. Dollar and Saudi Arabia Soft Coup. MBS Petrodollar Status ?
China's DIRECT ASSAULT on US Dollar: Yuan-for-Oil Deal With Saudi Arabia
The End Of The U.S., Saudi Arabian Relationship And Its Grave Consequences
ECONOMIC COLLAPSE: Deutsche bank, Saudi and China! Dollar Collapse JAM!
China Makes Move To End The Dollar! Petro Dollar Collapse 2017
Saudi Arabia, China Sign $65 Billion in Economic Deals
etc, -----(pointing directly at the sjw- factory, also) ----
How the Rothschilds prepared China to be the next USA
Whats really going on? - Rothschild Zionism, Iran, Syria, Russia, China, WW3.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 10:18 am

Can you distill where you were going with that? I saw a stream of suggestions, just not your core thought.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

traven
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 12:28 am

did i not say it is not a problem for china, not in their perception, nor now
as long as the money isn't largely in foreign powerhouses who'll reinvest (buy) in parts of the country's assets with that
China’s Growing Debt Problem Isn’t Quite What It Seems