Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MeeMesmo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Aug 2017, 2:07 pm

First time writing here, and sorry for any typo, english is my second language.

So Hi, i'm mexican 31, single, no job, and trying to understand what is going in life, i could write a book for sure, but is hard trying to understand how the world works, and how the people wakes up everyday and do their things, how they live, how they see the world, how myself can do those things at the same way, without hesitation.

Lost my job, lost my only crush and trustworthy friend, and fall into incapacitating depression some years ago (In fact i lost the count if are 3 or 4 years), one year before that my mom died, lived with my sister since then, and now I go back with my dad, some years ago i tried to commit suicide, took me 1 year decide the pros and the cons, obviously I didn't do it, working in a job starting at 7 am, with more than 500-1000 people as help desk triggered my anxiety, and most of the bad things on my life.. so here I am trying to redo my life and health (mental and physical), and my display name is on many sites so if you google it, you will find me. Don't know what else i must say... so have a nice day.

Oh and here some pics with my camera before it got broken Flickr /izanagi_mx/ (i can't post links since I'm new so here only my Flickr username)

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:31 pm

Hiya!

I enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing.

I like doing a little photography too, but have been too lazy to upload anything to flikr.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 3:29 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 1:00 pm

Welcome to Wrongplanet!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine