Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 10:53 pm

Of course, it's not something that agrees with the narrative so it often gets buried, but here it is:

There's a second part uploaded and another planned.

After my last encounter, more or less the straw that broke the camel's back, I've sworn off any of this kind of bs, but figure as a man that I have some responsibility in giving something far more useful to those in my generation and beyond, especially those on the spectrum. At least this is a bit more realistic than your typical classically romantic fantasy, or even modern stuff the media spins. I subscribe more to Terrence Popp's stuff, though it is not extremely different.

Matter of fact I guess I should actually feel lucky that I've not been divorce raped or stuck being a cuck. Even so, the amount of damage, the self harm I've done to myself over really dumb s**t, excessive drinking and suicidal thoughts and cuts now not healing as well now I'm older, all caused by unnecessary guilt - not all women's fault nor mine, depending, just the way society pushes people now. So much here and everywhere else, I see men blaming themselves for not being good enough, and women who may well not realize it but are actively shaming those men. Its promoted as the way it should be, but self hate on one side and over self indulgence on the other is just not healthy for either one.

Personally, I say f**k it; I don't care about courting anyone anymore, I like to do what I do. Casual friendships with both men and women are fine, just as long as I can set boundaries, keep my money to myself and never spend time and energy or censor myself just for validation. Even for those who still wish to find someone, I advise similar rules. If you push away the gold diggers or emotional tampons or full on crazies, you may have an easier time finding decent people, and still get to keep your dignity.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 2:24 pm

Just wow... the level of stereotyping in that video is over the top. I think the social conditioning he talks about must be specific to America, I can't relate to it.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 7:45 pm

Just as predicted....gynocentrism has a strong hold on our society, much more than any supposed patriarchy boogeyman does. It's not really a stereotype if it's backed up by statistics, you just don't happen to like it, that's all.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Htmlcolor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Aug 2017, 2:28 am

Yes, the article I was looking for. Your article gives me another approach on the subject. I hope to read more articles from you.
htmlcolorspicker.com