Baltimore: ALL Confederate Statues Have Now Been Removed

Page 6 of 57 [ 902 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 57  Next

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:05 pm

Darmok wrote:
Another racist Confederate statue has been vandalized in New Orleans: the statue of Joan of Arc! (I think she commanded an Alabama regiment at Little Round Top and owned a plantation full of slaves. Or something.) (Joan of Arc lived in France in the 1400s.) :lol:

LOL OMG!!

SEE, this is what I MEAN..... I said something, somewhere (all of these threads are starting to run, together, so I can't remember where I said, what), that I would bet, almost anything, that most people don't even know who these people are----or didn't, before all this uproar..... NOW, it seems, they're not even TRYING to find-out who these people, are!! Couldn't they tell it was a GIRL? Hello?

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:14 pm

Raptor wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
People need to toughen up a little and stop letting others tell them how to feel.

Perhaps you need to toughen up and accept that these statues are going down. Why do you want these statues anyway? Are you emotionally attached to them? Why?

Wouldn't bother me a small fraction as much as the Trump presidency is bothering you. Every one of your butthurt little anti-Trump/anti-conservative rants is a pleasure to read.

And, why a CANADIAN is having rants about the U.S. president, et al., is beyond ME, anyway!!

Hint: It lives under a bridge and eats goats.

LOLOLOL (wink)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 10:17 pm

Very commendable of Taney....but he could have taken it one step further.

Yes, I get it that he was upholding the law....it would have been nice if he upheld a HIGHER law.

I get that he didn't want to be a "judicial activist," and that he didn't want to breach the boundaries of the judicial branch. And that he was "man of his times.

Still, it would have been nice.....

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 10:13 am

An obvious fact which is NEVER mentioned by the Media: for 8 years a Kenyan-American president does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Confederate statues and memorials, even when he has a completely Democrat Congress.

NOTHING ever happened about Confederate statues and memorials under Billy Jeff Clinton, or Jimmy Carter, or Lyndon Johnson, or John Kennedy, or Harry Truman, or Franklin Roosevelt or any post-Civil War Democrat administration!

And now, suddenly, they are unbearable?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 10:21 am

...For one thing, I suppose it seemed like a " don't touch " issue - For another thing, it only, really, popped up recently, from 5he people who care about it...I don't think the DNC decided, in an ultra secret deep cover dark funds meaning, in April 2017, to bring up & pursue the issue!
I do think it bubbled up from the people, as it were.

"the_phoenix"]An obvious fact which is NEVER mentioned by the Media: for 8 years a Kenyan-American president does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Confederate statues and memorials, even when he has a completely Democrat Congress.

NOTHING ever happened about Confederate statues and memorials under Billy Jeff Clinton, or Jimmy Carter, or Lyndon Johnson, or John Kennedy, or Harry Truman, or Franklin Roosevelt or any post-Civil War Democrat administration!

Image[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 10:24 am

ASS-P wrote:
...For one thing, I suppose it seemed like a " don't touch " issue - For another thing, it only, really, popped up recently, from 5he people who care about it...I don't think the DNC decided, in an ultra secret deep cover dark funds meaning, in April 2017, to bring up & pursue the issue!
I do think it bubbled up from the people, as it were.

Well, there is a bright side ...

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 10:56 am

the_phoenix wrote:

LOL. Also:

There Are Four Lights!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:02 am

...I guess you believe the " birther " narrative, then? One which holds that people faking Obama's birth in Hawaii managed to get both Honolulu newspapers then to publish a fake birth notice of a Kenyan immigrant?

he_phoenix"]An obvious fact which is NEVER mentioned by the Media: for 8 years a Kenyan-American president does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Confederate statues and memorials, even when he has a completely Democrat Congress.

Image[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:04 am

Darmok wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:

LOL. Also:

Well, I might not go That far.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:11 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
Raptor wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Raptor wrote:
People need to toughen up a little and stop letting others tell them how to feel.

Perhaps you need to toughen up and accept that these statues are going down. Why do you want these statues anyway? Are you emotionally attached to them? Why?

Wouldn't bother me a small fraction as much as the Trump presidency is bothering you. Every one of your butthurt little anti-Trump/anti-conservative rants is a pleasure to read.

And, why a CANADIAN is having rants about the U.S. president, et al., is beyond ME, anyway!!

Hint: It lives under a bridge and eats goats.

LOLOLOL (wink)

I've always liked this one better.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:30 am

Takes one to know one. :twisted:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:35 am

^ You and your distractions, Misslizard. We are not fooled. We know what you have planned and we will expose you.

Officials In South Carolina Are Warning Citizens Of Possible Lizard Man Sightings During The Eclipse

https://www.virascoop.com/officials-sou ... s-eclipse/

There Are Four Lights!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:39 am

Misslizard wrote:

Surely you don't suggest that I, kind and thoughtful Raptor, is a T-R-O-L-L.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 11:49 am

Darmok wrote:
^ You and your distractions, Misslizard. We are not fooled. We know what you have planned and we will expose you.

Officials In South Carolina Are Warning Citizens Of Possible Lizard Man Sightings During The Eclipse

https://www.virascoop.com/officials-sou ... s-eclipse/

Now that's just silly,one can't properly bask during an eclipse. :roll: Everyone knows that.We are all inside having ceremonies,making plans,etc... the usual agenda.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:30 pm

OMG, I knew this was going to happen. The statues are starting to fight back!

There Are Four Lights!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:57 pm

Raptor wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Surely you don't suggest that I, kind and thoughtful Raptor, is a T-R-O-L-L.

I'm not saying that you're a troll. I'm saying that you love it when liberals are offended ... and you don't seem to like anything else.

What does that make you? You tell me.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/