16 Aug 2017, 4:45 pm

Wonder who did this?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 5:29 pm

rick sanchez wrote:

Wonder who did this?

I reckon them Confederates have been gettin' rather uppity lately.

It would be a shame if Antifa did ... something. :twisted:

This post is satirical. That makes it okay.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

rick sanchez
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Aug 2017, 6:42 pm

Nice to know we have an "emotional erase" word: satire.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2017, 11:59 pm

The far right likes to believe Lincoln was a dictator and war criminal, yet they give slave owning traitors a pass.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:42 am

Whoever did that, they don't have much skill in tagging. There's graffiti everywhere. Virtually everything (figuratively speaking) gets tagged.

However, retaliation seems likely. I won't be surprised see more of it. Statues of Lincoln and Union heroes being vandalized and or torn down, with a turnabout is fair play attitude.

I wonder how many didn't see that coming.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:16 am

EzraS wrote:
Whoever did that, they don't have much skill in tagging. There's graffiti everywhere. Virtually everything (figuratively speaking) gets tagged.

However, retaliation seems likely. I won't be surprised see more of it. Statues of Lincoln and Union heroes being vandalized and or torn down, with a turnabout is fair play attitude.

And vandalizing Union monuments is at all justifiable?

xDominiel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Aug 2017, 2:22 am

EzraS wrote:
Whoever did that, they don't have much skill in tagging.

Lol. "FUCI. ∞ 6_'AW".. What did they mean by this? :roll:

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:35 am

We all know that Nazis are bad at graffiti.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 4:03 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

From their perspective it would be. An eye for an eye and all that.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 5:15 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The removal of Confederate memorials is a decision made by legitimate municipal government, whereas this here is just criminal vandalism.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 5:29 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

The removal of Confederate memorials is a decision made by legitimate municipal government, whereas this here is just criminal vandalism.

I figure from their perspective the ruling is unjust. And also those who tore down that one statue of whoever, were not operating within the law.

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 5:41 am

Antifa and BLM groups in Atlanta vandalized and protested a Peace monument they mistook for a 'symbol of the confederacy'.

https://patch.com/georgia/midtown/demonstrators-march-woodruff-piedmont-parks-deface-monument

Nothing more than a rudderless group of thugs. Anti-fascist? And replace the current system with what? Do they have any long term plan? Their agenda is nothing more than anarchy.

"Charlottesville wasn’t a play date. It was a pitched battle between two organized mobs—the white nationalist groups on the right and the badly underreported Antifa, or “antifascist,” groups on the hard-as-stone left. Stories about Antifa’s organized violence are trickling out now, but there is no conceivable journalistic defense for having waited so long to inform the public about this dangerous movement."

That from the Wall Street Journal

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 6:11 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I figure from their perspective the ruling is unjust. And also those who tore down that one statue of whoever, were not operating within the law.

Still illegal.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 6:48 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Still illegal.

So are many things that people go ahead and do anyways.

rick sanchez
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Aug 2017, 7:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Still illegal.

And still stupid. Tear em all down, f**k em.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:20 pm

rick sanchez wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Still illegal.

And still stupid. Tear em all down, f**k em.

Amen!