Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

supermoon
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Aug 2017, 2:04 am

Hello,

My name is Peta, I'm a 26 year old female living in Melbourne Australia.
I have recently been diagnosed with Aspergers/ASD.
I work full time and live on my own and for the most part function relatively "normally" with in society, good faker I guess. I still have my issues just like I assume others do.
Anyway, my psychologist and I thought this was a good way to meet people, research and discuss my diagnosis.

Thanks,

Peta - if you are wondering you say it just like Peter

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:09 pm

Welcome to Wrongplanet :D ! This is a great way to meet people- I have met many friends on this forum. I hope you're having a nice day/night/whatever!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 6:12 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

North1
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2017, 7:18 am

Hi :)

supermoon
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Aug 2017, 7:30 am

North1 wrote:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 7:38 am

...I can't help but thinking how, in Family Guy, the lead character's wife gives " Peter " a New England pronounciation as " Peet-ah "! :D

racter'
My name is Peta, I'm a 26 year old female living in Melbourne Austraelp bremembering how, in Family ut lia.
I have recently been diagnosed with Aspergers/ASD.
I work full time and live on my own and for the most part function relatively "normally" with in society, good faker I guess. I still have my issues just like I assume es " Peter " a Neothers do.
Anyway, my psychologist and I thought this t twas a good way to meet people, research and discuss my diagnosis.

Thanks,

Peta - if you are wondering you say it just like Peter[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

supermoon
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Aug 2017, 7:50 am

[quote="ASS-P"]...I can't help but thinking how, in Family Guy, the lead character's wife gives " Peter " a New England pronounciation as " Peet-ah "! :D

lol, well thats exactly how say my name :)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:10 am

... :)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

North1
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Aug 2017, 10:05 am

supermoon wrote:
North1 wrote:

Seeing as you're an Aussie 8) i feel compelled to ask.... what's the deadliest critter you have found in or around your home? 8O :mrgreen:

supermoon
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Aug 2017, 4:37 pm

North1 wrote:
supermoon wrote:
North1 wrote:

Seeing as you're an Aussie 8) i feel compelled to ask.... what's the deadliest critter you have found in or around your home? 8O :mrgreen:

I live in Melbourne which is quite urban and I wouldn't think anything extraordinary to what most people would find in their houses. White tail spiders are probably the most dangers critter that I locate in my house on occasion.

North1
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2017, 5:46 am

supermoon wrote:

I live in Melbourne which is quite urban and I wouldn't think anything extraordinary to what most people would find in their houses. White tail spiders are probably the most dangers critter that I locate in my house on occasion.

Eek i just made the mistake of looking up pictures of white tail spiders .. then white tail spider bites 8O i'm now sat with my feet hovering over the floor just in case one has travelled half way round the world and is now lurking under my chair 8O :mrgreen: