Meh, whatever, I'm outta here.

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 1:58 pm

It is all too clear that this forum is no longer a friend to those who experience autism.

If you believe those who experience autism have a right to continue breathing, you have no place on Wrong Planet.

I expect the banhammer to come falling down anytime now, so I'm outta here.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:00 pm

Yeah right, you'd have to try a bit harder than that :P

Not gonna get yourself banned THAT easily.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:03 pm

In any case, I probably should turn off my computer for a while. Tensions are high after Charlottesville, and I am really feeling the pressure. Arguing against people on here is not making the situation in my country any better.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:05 pm

KagamineLen wrote:
In any case, I probably should turn off my computer for a while. Tensions are high after Charlottesville, and I am really feeling the pressure. Arguing against people on here is not making the situation in my country any better.

Ok, take care!

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 2:31 pm

I'm Jewish and I just want to say thank you for fighting the neo-Nazis.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 7:07 pm

I will miss you!

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 8:36 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
I will miss you!

Me too...

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2017, 10:13 pm

Be well.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 1:53 am

if you really want to fight against the neo nazi's and the supremacists and that mob, then the weak thing to do is throw in the towel in an emotional tantrum and just give up when things are not going your way.

in the world wars, some soldiers just deserted or sat down and refused to fight and they were either shot for desertion or dereliction to duty.

i know that was a very wrong thing to do, but it does indicate that any true strategist realizes that someone who will not fight when the chips are down, is not worth having as a soldier.

so you flee from WP with your tail between your legs in what looks to me to be a teenage emotional tantrum (i do not know your age) when you feel like the battle is lost.

for the record, i disagree with your anti trump fervor and feel your posts are mono-scopic , but at least for me you provide food for thought.

as far as the charlottesville (sp? (can't be bothered to check)) thing, if the anti nazi protesters were not there, then the nazi's would have waved their flags and said their piece to no one but the already converted.

like they would have all been blowing their war bugles at an empty row of seats.

if they then resorted to property destruction, the police can spray them away and tear gas them and only they would be then charged with anything.

the woman would not have been killed by the clown in the car because if no one else was there (like even normal unconcerned citizens), then there would have been no street wide skirmishes.

so the protesters do need to be factored into the fundamental recipe for that episode.

whatever. i am australian and as ezra s points out, we are colonial hicks with armchair opinions, but that what i say to you.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 2:17 am

b9 wrote:
if you really want to fight against the neo nazi's and the supremacists and that mob, then the weak thing to do is throw in the towel in an emotional tantrum and just give up when things are not going your way.

in the world wars, some soldiers just deserted or sat down and refused to fight and they were either shot for desertion or dereliction to duty.

i know that was a very wrong thing to do, but it does indicate that any true strategist realizes that someone who will not fight when the chips are down, is not worth having as a soldier.

so you flee from WP with your tail between your legs in what looks to me to be a teenage emotional tantrum (i do not know your age) when you feel like the battle is lost.

for the record, i disagree with your anti trump fervor and feel your posts are mono-scopic , but at least for me you provide food for thought.

as far as the charlottesville (sp? (can't be bothered to check)) thing, if the anti nazi protesters were not there, then the nazi's would have waved their flags and said their piece to no one but the already converted.

like they would have all been blowing their war bugles at an empty row of seats.

if they then resorted to property destruction, the police can spray them away and tear gas them and only they would be then charged with anything.

the woman would not have been killed by the clown in the car because if no one else was there (like even normal unconcerned citizens), then there would have been no street wide skirmishes.

so the protesters do need to be factored into the fundamental recipe for that episode.

whatever. i am australian and as ezra s points out, we are colonial hicks with armchair opinions, but that what i say to you.

Getting into online slapfights with other aspies only feeds into itself and solves nothing. I regret much of what I said over the last couple of days. Just like I forgot that starting online slapfights usually never ends well.

Comparing that with actual activism is ridiculous. I got carried away, along with half of PPF. This is not running with tail between legs. This is realizing I have been wasting my own and everybody else's time looking for a slapfight. For that, I owe everyone an apology.

I just decided to check replies before bed. I'm removing my hard drives in the morning.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 2:40 am

oh well good luck in life.
see ya later

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 6:26 am

KagamineLen wrote:
b9 wrote:

Getting into online slapfights with other aspies only feeds into itself and solves nothing. I regret much of what I said over the last couple of days. Just like I forgot that starting online slapfights usually never ends well.

Comparing that with actual activism is ridiculous. I got carried away, along with half of PPF. This is not running with tail between legs. This is realizing I have been wasting my own and everybody else's time looking for a slapfight. For that, I owe everyone an apology.

I just decided to check replies before bed. I'm removing my hard drives in the morning.

Hey it's OK, it can happen to anyone :) It'll be forgotten in a second.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 6:37 am

I guess that in a way the protest meets counter protest thing was one big mutual feeding of the trolls.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 4:25 am

KagamineLen wrote:

If you're feeling bad about Charlottesville then you're probably beside yourself about the subsequent Barcelona attack so it's no surprise if you need some time out.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 7:03 am

At least you've calmed down, and calmed down pretty quickly.

I hate Nazis, too. And most people who don't seem to hate them actually hate them.

We are not headed for a Fourth Reich....I can assure you of that.

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Aug 2017, 6:02 am

fifasy wrote:
I'm Jewish and I just want to say thank you for fighting the neo-Nazis.

Ugh...I'm way out in Australia and I'm Buddhist and I want to thank you for fighting the neo-Nazis too!