Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 8:27 am

...Before I answer that, please let me mention that I KEEP! LOSING! DRAFTS! on this phone... :cry: - Which, furthermore is not water- and dust-proof as it's chraper predecessor was. :(

e="kraftiekortie"]Sounds like you might have made a resolution with the SF library system.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 7:49 pm

...Also, KK, I, just this now session, AGAIN :cry: , lost an a/attempt at (a different line than this) post, here in front of the closed SF
Main Library, where somone just came up to me and showed me an empty Jelly Belly container and said " It's a good place to keep my crack! " ! :wink:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

...I was going to go to church this morning but - My screwed-up sleeping pattern, and even this machine, contributed to me feeling too tired at 7 AM or thereabouts to get in new clothes and be out the door by 8 or so to get there, where the service was 10:15. For one??
Once I got downhill, I ended up having to walkwalkwalk my feet into some hurting feeling trying to find a newspaper vending machine with the cheaper-than-SF's Sunday paper that I wanted. :( The machines weren't stocked, had Saturday's...even one that somehow had been stocked with Sunday's...but was completely nonopenable!! !! !
I did, eventually, get one. 8)

Last edited by ASS-P on 21 Aug 2017, 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 1:39 am

To answer just that, no, no "resolution", just that the year-long ban ended. I believe that I did mention this here before.
FOR SHAME! 8) You mean you haven't read and committed to memory EVERY post that I ever made? :twisted: :P Hehehe.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 5:06 am

...I'll close this discussion here and stop my ongoing hi-jacking of LD's. thread with this " It's All About Me " :P discussion and move it over to the " What's going to happen to me? " line but: before I do, I will say (1) that my decision not to go to church :( was made before I left the shelter that afternoon and that (2) I am now missing two more personal clothing items: A yoga-homeless mat and a packaged shirt-and-tie set that I hadn't even opened! :( I will go into details at that other thread but this would even add to my total of the money and value of stuff that was stolen and otherwise taken from me in the last few months, which I had already counted as (A rounding down/undercounting.) seven hundred $/dosh gone from me in these last few months :cry: .

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 9:13 am

ASS-P, I'm gonna be honest here. Personally, I find the way you write to be quite difficult to follow. You have a very particular writing rhythm, and although I am trying to understand, it can be well...difficult.

Am I right in gathering from your post that you are homeless, and in some sort of homeless accommodation? It sounds to me like you have quite a story to tell, and I still don't know you that well so at times it can seem like I'm hearing the middle of your story but not the beginning. This can make it hard for me to properly understand what points you are making and your situation in general. To me, it comes across that you are seeking advice from others and/or understanding, but this can be hard to give when things are unclear.

I wish I could communicate better with you, but there's isn't much of a writing structure here, which can make your points seem cluttered and confusing. Hopefully, this post doesn't come across to you as condescending in any way. If it does, that was in no way my intention.

Although I realise that you have moved this conversation into your "What's going to happen to me?" thread, I thought I might as well comment here. I understand that you moved it there because you didn't want to seem self-centred by hijacking the thread, but honestly I don't mind. If I've learnt anything here, it's that people hijack threads all the time on this site and the conversation can turn into something completely different to what the thread started off being about. :D But I understand if you still want to keep the conversation isolated to your thread.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 9:24 am

...Thank you :) . Yes, I'm homeless :( I'm in a shelter (" acommadation") now, and I have a great many medical problems and no money:-(. I do realuze that I am referring to much stuff that has happened before yrs, I can see that it could all be quie confusing.

nna be honest here. Personally, I find the way you write to be quite difficult to follow. You have a very particular writing rhythm, and although I am trying to understand, it can be well...difficult.

Am I right in gathering from your post that you are homeless, and in some sort of homeless accommodation? It sounds to me like you have quite a story to tell, and I still don't know you that well so at times it can seem like I'm hearing the middle of your story but not the beginning. This can make it hard for me to properly understand what points you are making and your situation in general. To me, it comes across that you are seeking advice from others and/or understanding, but this can be hard to give when things are unclear.

I wish I could communicate better with you, but there's isn't much of a writing structure here, which can make your points seem cluttered and confusing. Hopefully, this post doesn't come across to you as condescending in any way. If it does, that was in no way my intention.

Although I realise that you have moved this conversation into your thread "What's going to happen to me?", I thought I might as well comment here. I understand that you moved it there because you didn't want to seem self-centred by hijacking the thread, but honestly I don't mind. If I've learnt anything here, it's that people hijack threads all the time on this site and the conversation can turn into something completely different to what the thread started off being about. :D But I understand if you still want to keep the conversation isolated to your thread.[/quote]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 9:42 am

It's good that you now have access to the library.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 10:16 am

ASS-P wrote:
...Thank you :) . Yes, I'm homeless :( I'm in a shelter (" accommodation") now, and I have a great many medical problems and no money:-(. I do realise that I am referring to much stuff that has happened before. Yeah, I can see that it could all be quite confusing.

Ah, so if you don't mind me asking- how did you end up homeless? Do you have any family? Friends? Anyone who could support you in anyway? I take it you're not very happy at this shelter? :( If so, why are you unhappy at the shelter?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 5:17 pm

...The shelter is
okay...as a shelter, above-average - But, as I think I said here above?? (I do not have time to re-read my old posts now, see the post I'll make, " Thrown out ", for details.
I have no caring blood family at all anymore :(. No such friends, neither.
When I ask for (non-financial) help people, or so it seems anyway, say " ask someone else,I'm sure...":-(.
I've been homeless (besides an earlier period) 20 years now _ which includes some periods of having temporary places and " ex-homeless "-type places which didn't work out,

on"]

ASS-P wrote:
...Thank you :) . Yes, I'm homeless :( I'm in a shelter (" accommodation") now, and I have a great many medical problems and no money:-(. I do realise that I am referring to much stuff that has happened before. Yeah, I can see that it could all be quite confusing.

Ah, so if you don't mind me asking- how did you end up homeless? Do you have any family? Friends? Anyone who could support you in anyway? I take it you're not very happy at this shelter? :( If so, why are you unhappy at the shelter?[/quote]

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 6:42 pm

ASS-P wrote:
The shelter is OK, for a shelter
it is above-average in quality. But, as I think I have said here above- I have no caring blood family at all anymore, and no such friends either (I do not have time to re-read my old posts now, so I recommend that you read my thread that I plan to make, which I will call "Thrown out", for details).

When I ask for non-financial help, people just tell me to "Ask someone else." :-( It seems that way anyway.

I've been homeless (besides an earlier period) 20 years now, which includes some periods of having temporary places, and " ex-homeless "-type places which didn't work out.

Damn, that must be rough, and tough to deal with. Not that you need me to tell you, since you already know that. I will read your thread post 'Thrown out' when I have time, and I will come back to this thread.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 9:45 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
ASS-P wrote:
The shelter is OK, for a shelter
it is above-average in quality. But, as I think I have said here above- I have no caring blood family at all anymore, and no such friends either (I do not have time to re-read my old posts now, so I recommend that you read my thread that I plan to make, which I will call "Thrown out", for details).

When I ask for non-financial help, people just tell me to "Ask someone else." :-( It seems that way anyway.

I've been homeless (besides an earlier period) 20 years now, which includes some periods of having temporary places, and " ex-homeless "-type places which didn't work out.

Damn, that must be rough, and tough to deal with. Not that you need me to tell you, since you already know that. I will read your thread post 'Thrown out' when I have time, and I will come back to this thread.

Ok, I have read your thread "Thrown out".

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 4:46 am

Well, I have some more good news (and some bad news).

The bad news is, I failed my maths again. :( However, the good news is that I passed my English with a 6! (The equivalent of a B grade).

:)