Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal's Fbook hopes for end of Trump

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 7:25 am

Oh Missouri is such an entertaining state to inhabit.
Political insanity - a coming pandemic bigger than bird flu?
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article167755572.html

Quote:
"A Democratic Missouri state senator from University City posted, then quickly deleted, a comment on Facebook saying she hoped President Donald Trump would be assassinated.

As a result of Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal’s comment, the U.S. Secret Service’s St. Louis field office is investigating and both Sen. Claire McCaskill and the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party have called on her to resign.

Chappelle-Nadal told The Star that she posted the comment out of frustration with the “trauma and despair” the president is causing with his statements about the events in Charlottesville, Va."

Is she a prime Jerry Springer guest or what,
Quote:
"In 2011, she was involved in a public feud with Jamilah Nasheed, then a state representative and now a state senator from St. Louis. Chappelle-Nadal called black lawmakers who supported local control of the St. Louis police department “house slaves,” and eventually got into a physical altercation with Nasheed during a Lil Wayne concert. "

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 7:42 am

... :lol:

quote="kitesandtrainsandcats"]Oh Missouri is such an entertaining state to inhabit.
Political insanity - a coming pandemic bigger than bird flu?
http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article167755572.html

Quote:
"A Democratic Missouri state senator from University City posted, then quickly deleted, a comment on Facebook saying she hoped President Donald Trump would be assassinated.

As a result of Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal’s comment, the U.S. Secret Service’s St. Louis field office is investigating and both Sen. Claire McCaskill and the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party have called on her to resign.

Chappelle-Nadal told The Star that she posted the comment out of frustration with the “trauma and despair” the president is causing with his statements about the events in Charlottesville, Va."

Is she a prime Jerry Springer guest or what,
Quote:
"In 2011, she was involved in a public feud with Jamilah Nasheed, then a state representative and now a state senator from St. Louis. Chappelle-Nadal called black lawmakers who supported local control of the St. Louis police department “house slaves,” and eventually got into a physical altercation with Nasheed during a Lil Wayne concert. "
[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 7:48 am

That's distasteful to read and not helpful in any fashion. We're a democratic society we get our elected leaders through elections and only elections, end of story. If the democracy elects a poor leader, it either needs to be fixed through legal means or the next election. Extra judicial murder only creates problems, generally larger ones than they purport to resolve.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:09 am

Gotta give Missouri state Democrat party credit for chewing her out in less time than the other party often takes with their nutcases.
And then I gotta wonder, wouldn't she and Melissa Click make great running mates :D
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missouri-p ... i-protest/
"November 10, 2015, 1:28 PM
Mo. professor sought "muscle" to stop journalist covering protest"

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 8:24 am

Kind of provocative and silly I guess. I guess seemingly dire and horrible situations create that sentiment.

I think that low level legislators are incredibly prone to that sort of behavior, it is a way of getting free media attention and appearing to stand up to Trump.