Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 12:09 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tells-aides-he-has-decided-to-remove-stephen-bannon/ar-AAqiriP?ocid=spartanntp

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 1:59 pm

Ding! Dong!.

It's widely reported, now. Evidently, he had gotten too much credit for the success of the administration. Wait, what success?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 2:05 pm

Probably a smart move....but it might be too late.

Each Tweet Trump produces is one more shovelful for the grave he is digging himself into.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 4:53 pm

And heee's OUT'A HERE!
Next, Trump needs to dump Stephen Miller, and Sebastian Gorka, two other White House advisors whose life's work is to spread the cancer of racism.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 5:30 pm

Took long enough.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2017, 9:13 pm

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.” ~ Stephen K Bannon

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit?utm_content=politics&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-politics

Sounds like the liberals just got rickrolled ...

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 1:28 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Probably a smart move....but it might be too late.

Each Tweet Trump produces is one more shovelful for the grave he is digging himself into.

Like this latest Trump tweet?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Steve Bannon will be a tough and smart new voice at @BreitbartNews...maybe even better than ever before.
Fake News needs the competition!
1:47 PM - Aug 19, 2017

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 1:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
And heee's OUT'A HERE!

Ya think so? :)

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 1:33 pm

EzraS wrote:
Took long enough.

Or maybe it was right on time.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 1:46 pm

You don't have to like Breitbart to be a good conservative.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 1:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You don't have to like Breitbart to be a good conservative.

I never said you did.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 1:58 pm

What is the appeal of Trump, anyway?

Is it because he offers an "alternative?"

Some of his policies could be good---but, perhaps, administered by someone else.

He's just too much into his iconography.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 8:36 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.” ~ Stephen K Bannon

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit?utm_content=politics&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-politics

Or maybe he's just putting on a brave and happy face, when all he really wants to do is lock himself in his room and cry?

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 8:43 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:

Or maybe he's just putting on a brave and happy face, when all he really wants to do is lock himself in his room and cry?

Hardly ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/begins-bannon-plotting-fox-news-competitor-curious-details-roger-ailes-involvement-emerge/

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 8:51 pm

Nah...Trump's not crying.

He's ruminating.....about "fake news" and whatever conspiracy theory enters his head at that moment.

I wish I knew if Trump is really a nice guy who is misunderstood. I sort of hope he is.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 9:04 pm

the_phoenix wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
the_phoenix wrote:

Hardly ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/begins-bannon-plotting-fox-news-competitor-curious-details-roger-ailes-involvement-emerge/

What's going to happen when Bannon goes after his White House enemies, like Kurshner, or Trump's favorite sexual fantasy, his daughter Ivanka? Bannon truly despised them, and swore he'd go after his White House enemies. And I hardly think General Kelly, who had doubtlessly gotten Bannon fired, will sit still for Breitbart's sh*tty little tricks.

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 19 Aug 2017, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.