Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CzigBot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Aug 2017, 2:05 pm

Title says it all, enhancing humans physically and mentally through means such as nootropics/designer drugs, cybernetics, genetic modification, etc. I already use nootropics (substances that enhance brain performance in the short term and improve brain health in the long term) myself, someday I want to get a completely robotic body and computers attached to my brain for rapid calculation and perfect memory storage, but only if I'm absolutely sure the government or whatever boogeyman isn't putting hardware that lets them take control inside. I might just settle for genetic modification instead, can be done on adults with modified viruses.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

12 Sep 2017, 3:21 am

I tried two nootropics but they didn't do anything. A tic-tac would be more effective cuz it would at least freshen my breath. I would be open to modifying myself if it would mean I could cure some of my physical disabilities like have normal eyesight instead of being majorly visually impaired. I'm concerned about cybernetics thou cuz I don't want to end up like this guy :arrow:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CzigBot

12 Sep 2017, 10:22 am

nick007 wrote:
I tried two nootropics but they didn't do anything. A tic-tac would be more effective cuz it would at least freshen my breath. I would be open to modifying myself if it would mean I could cure some of my physical disabilities like have normal eyesight instead of being majorly visually impaired. I'm concerned about cybernetics thou cuz I don't want to end up like this guy :arrow:

What nootropics did you try? I get very noticeable effects from fasoracetam and noopept, I plan on adding a lot more to it. I'm not worried about cybernetics making me insane, more the government using them to control people. I believe that can be solved by advanced 3d printers, people will make open source hardware and software that the government and megacorporations have no control over. I hope I can get an exoskeleton in the near future, being able to sprint as long as the battery lasts without exerting myself would be good for transportation.