Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:02 pm

I don't think there is a way to make 'it's happen.

Someone I know just got married again to husband no. 2. Got a second chance and no one will give me a first chance.

Some people obviously have an attraction about them, then there's the likes of me that has no attraction.

You've either got appeal or you don't.

I don't.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 9:37 pm

hurtloam wrote:
I don't think there is a way to make 'it's happen.

Someone I know just got married again to husband no. 2. Got a second chance and no one will give me a first chance.

Some people obviously have an attraction about them, then there's the likes of me that has no attraction.

You've either got appeal or you don't.

I don't.

I disagree. ;)

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 8:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
As women get older, most of those "non-negotiables" disappear.

Living with parents it depends. Housing is so expensive here, it’s not just weird people who choose to do it. People do it to save money. Generally most people my age have jobs, if they don’t they’re often lazy. (Unless its someone in between jobs after being made redundant). I can’t say I’m interested in people with no ambition either, as we wouldn’t click. If your life goals are grossly different from someone elses, it won’t work. Someone I dated just wanted free government money so they had enough to live off, their hobbies and a girlfriend. I’ve never been so put off in my life.