Page 4 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 11:19 pm

The reason women tell other women that they don't need men is because they are sick of seeing their friends get hurt or they are sick of getting hurt. It's less painful to be self sufficient.

Or they end up with someone lazy who won't help out and the woman ends up running round after him in addition to everything she has to do for herself. Its easier to be on your own and only pick up after yourself.

Men and women just seem so incompatible sometimes.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 11:44 pm

hurtloam wrote:
The reason women tell other women that they don't need men is because they are sick of seeing their friends get hurt or they are sick of getting hurt. It's less painful to be self sufficient.

Or they end up with someone lazy who won't help out and the woman ends up running round after him in addition to everything she has to do for herself. Its easier to be on your own and only pick up after yourself.

Men and women just seem so incompatible sometimes.

Bible Belt men tend to treat women like dirt and sit back on the couch swilling back beer because cooking and cleaning are "women's jobs" in their eyes. I just wonder why so many women put up with them.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 11:49 pm

Yep, I'm more motivated when I'm in a relationship cause then I have something to work for, and actually feel more invigorated and can get more sh*t done in my own life, while women complaining they have to do certain things for or take care of their man apparently drains them and is a common complaint I see a lot.

Relationships make men work harder for her and her needs, relationships drain women because of his needs.

Men are more unhappy single, women are statisically less happy in marriages.

The whole 'men are from mars women from Venus' thing is an understatement, I'm surprised we can even pair up and have healthy lasting relationships at all.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 12:11 am

I might not be the best cleaner--but I do pick up after myself.

What she cleans is usually her messes. Or sometimes I don't clean something to her satisfaction.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 4:02 pm

I don't think there is a way to make 'it's happen.

Someone I know just got married again to husband no. 2. Got a second chance and no one will give me a first chance.

Some people obviously have an attraction about them, then there's the likes of me that has no attraction.

You've either got appeal or you don't.

I don't.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 9:37 pm

hurtloam wrote:
I don't think there is a way to make 'it's happen.

Someone I know just got married again to husband no. 2. Got a second chance and no one will give me a first chance.

Some people obviously have an attraction about them, then there's the likes of me that has no attraction.

You've either got appeal or you don't.

I don't.

I disagree. ;)

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 8:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
As women get older, most of those "non-negotiables" disappear.

Living with parents it depends. Housing is so expensive here, it’s not just weird people who choose to do it. People do it to save money. Generally most people my age have jobs, if they don’t they’re often lazy. (Unless its someone in between jobs after being made redundant). I can’t say I’m interested in people with no ambition either, as we wouldn’t click. If your life goals are grossly different from someone elses, it won’t work. Someone I dated just wanted free government money so they had enough to live off, their hobbies and a girlfriend. I’ve never been so put off in my life.