In the hospital yet one more time...

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 3:55 am

...As it says above.
This timd, it was reported there were crawlies in my bed, spparently spread from the bunk right next to me :( (Bed bugs? Lice? Scabies?)...I neither saw nor felt any but if theyy say so...I thought a possibility existed that someone may have planted/salted them on me, but anyway :| ...
I was told I had to go to the hospital to get treated, and all my stuff went with me, they said at the shelter I had to be treated before I could come back.
It turned out my blood sugar was real high too.
Now, I am in the ER of a hospital, got insulin, etc. - They didn't even see any crawlies on me.
I doubt that I will be admitted here, and, though I've referred to the shelter's demand of crawlies treatment, and they said that they would...I think they might not follow up on that, and I'd simply get ridden back to the sheltet at eep in the morning, not having gotten a rest some/atch some TV/ save some money admission here...And maybe run into the sheltet saying " You're not cleaned up enough! You can't come in here :cry: "...Well. anyway. Pperhaps Omniel will be glad to know that I didn't deface her precious hospital sheets by getting blood on them :o . This gas been my 3d ER visit in, I guess, a week :( .........

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 4:14 am

Dang, man, we gotta figure out how to get things to break in your favor.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 7:18 am

...I was discharged, I am back at the shelter, things are good now, but...People have been nice as I checked in, but, frankly, I am expecting that things may go pear-shaped " too-morrow " :? (It's past 5 A.M., it's too-morrow already. I got little dleep as sucj last night, I'll eait til' past brakfast anyway, even then, I don't know how much sleep I'd get if I went to bed at 7 A.M., but, staying in sll day is not an option, I have to clear out at noon.)
When I was forced to leave, IIRC they daid they ecpected me to get some treatment or something, for myself and my stuff.
I left with my backpack and an open plastic bag of some other "necessities ", then was given two tied shut, hravier pladtic bags of eberything elsr. Oncluding sll mu clothes/ bedding, clean and dirty, beyond rssentially one light change in tje open pladtic bag.
I am afraid that the daytime staff or ebening will feclare me " not clean enough " and start another round of this :( .
I have only 15 or so dollars til' my next check this Yuesday and, just for one, clothes are a problem.
Amd also...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 10:39 am

...It's almost 8:30 AM. Since 7:15 or so I've been on this phone, after discovering that my matress and linens had not been put back, there was only the metal support for the cot, as I had seen at 5AM or so. I was told after 7 that I would get a mattress. I'll see, soon.
This continues things in my " What am I going to do? " thread. I really need a new belt, and, preferably two, the one I have is falling apart :cry: ! I need a new jacket, too, much of the perception that I'm dirty comes fromm my jacket's condition, but it gets hard to get places :cry: .
Look, yesterday it took me about 50-55 minutes to walk 8 or so blocks, essentially totally downhillor level, to lunch feed. I really am crippled, you know :cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2017, 7:37 pm

..I'd like to get a storage space, but, apart from the monthly charge, there would likely be a larger initial charge.
(NOTE: To get this out of the way, yes, there is a " homeless storage space " available in SF for free. It is for clothes & shoes only, their rules say so...No, they are not going to ' change the rules "!)
Likewise a PO box, but that would require more up front...as would a bank account, not to mention there enough do$h to B able 2 put some out of circulation! :(