Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ErwinNL
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Sep 2017, 3:40 pm

techlife95 wrote:
It's so amazing that so many people can relate to my issues in my life :) Doesn't make me feel so alone :)

It helps me a lot as well, knowing that I am not the only one with these problems. Sometimes it feels very loonly when no one seems to understand how difficult some situations are for me. Talking to other people on the spectrum and hearing how they think about and solve problems is really helpfull.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 4:24 pm

techlife95 wrote:
It's so amazing that so many people can relate to my issues in my life :) Doesn't make me feel so alone :)

Likewise

But, of course.

The problem is that strangers on Wrong Planet are not going to interact with you :D in real life :ninja: . Unless both parties agree to meet

Volvo240
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2023, 9:31 pm

I'm turning 32 year old this year and I don't have a social life either. I find it very hard to make friends with danish people here in Denmark. most of those I talk to are from other countries online. I have a good friend in the USA I have known for 16 years now and one from Israel. I only have one danish friend I meet in school back in 2007 I still have contact to. I never had a girlfriend and I have never been on a date. I have a very small family. when I look up others I remember from school on facebook they all have more of a social life than me in real life.