Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 12:12 pm

Voxish wrote:
Finally got a new interview date, Sept 5th at 12 noon. It turn's out I know some who has done the same role for the same charity at the same university so I am now well armed, takes a little of the anxiety out of it.

Yay! I wish you good luck :D . I hope it goes well!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Voxish
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Sep 2017, 10:00 am

I am officially in employment again, phew. I start Monday with a well-known autism charity. It is only 15 hours a week, but well paid 15 hours. Then as if by magic another interview comes along in 10 days time with another autism organisation for another 15 hours, which if I get it makes up my hours. This one is a person centred planning coordinator role. I do so hope that lightning strikes twice. I only want to work for autism organisations, I am just neither suited or want to work doing anything which is not autism related, I don't know anything else.

BBC: Radio 4

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 7:08 pm

Voxish wrote:
I am officially in employment again, phew. I start Monday with a well-known autism charity. It is only 15 hours a week, but well paid 15 hours. Then as if by magic another interview comes along in 10 days time with another autism organisation for another 15 hours, which if I get it makes up my hours. This one is a person centred planning coordinator role. I do so hope that lightning strikes twice. I only want to work for autism organisations, I am just neither suited or want to work doing anything which is not autism related, I don't know anything else.

I am a bit late, but congratulations all the same! You are like me when it comes to employment- I only want to work on AGT, and I don't have any interest in learning how to film or be a camera operator or anything because all I want to do is be involved with the show in some way :lol: . People are like, "You want to be stage crew one day on AGT? Why don't you practice by doing stage crew at the school play?" I then have to explain to them that I couldn't care less about stage crew, but I have an encyclopedic knowledge of contestants on AGT, so I just want to work there and not anywhere else when I grow up :D . I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine