Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 5:41 pm

Apart from what I'm writing below, it's looking like I have lost the big square " plug " part of my phone's charger :( ` rendering it useless!! !! !! !! !! ! I was not allowed in the lunch feed to-day they apparently thought I was too dirty ` This is ironic, as I had an entirely new pair of shirts ^ pants & underpants on and had taken a shower!
The shirt has a stain on it that was there on it from the beginning when I got it ~ it's permanent, part of the coloring!
I'll say moere later - But this may be a " Higglty Piggelty Pop! " moment, the a
" authorites " won't help with going to college, with major help in getting better and I can't find a place and now this I may go somewhere else ~ But, I have such a constant parade of things demanding my money, and I have so little :cry: .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 11:08 pm

...The connection, I guess that" s what the into-the-wall square thing is called, is gone :( .
Only days after buying it, have to buy things again :cry: , just to keep this going.
I'm using this now before the power runs out.
Also, to get back my yoga mat from the hospital, my slow, crippled, self :cry: has to somehow get to this hospital by bus. which I've never gone there by...assumimg that it's even there at all, or that whoever would be at the hospital when I came in would.admit to knowing a single thing about it at all :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!