Page 16 of 16 [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 5:28 pm

hurtloam wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
One of my friends is 22 and still working in the same coffee shop she did at 16. She says people say to her, 'don't you want to do more with your life?'

Travel is interesting. I'm lucky to live in Europe. Loads of places are a short plane ride away. But it must be very expensive for Americans to travel abroad. Unless you go to South America I guess. That's too expensive for me.

The world is very interesting. I do like to travel and see new places. I wish I could afford to or had a friend I could go places with. Most of my friends are in the same boat as me and can't afford to travel either.

Would like to travel is different then need to travel so I won't date poor guys.

I'd love to visit Germany, Japan, Korea, Russia etc but I don't need to and thus am fine not ever traveling outside my state it's not possible. A vacation for me is going to my uncles beach house or camping in the woods.

Traveling is still very expensive and mostly for rich. A lot of people go Into debt to sastify their travel "needs"

You know what. They maybe mention travel on their dating profile to look interesting. Maybe they can't afford it either. Maybe they have never even left their home state. Don't let the mention of travel put you off someone.

They post pictures from other countries.

It tells me immediately I won't be good enough for them they want to travel a lot and at $3,000-5,0000 a trip multiple times a year I can't do that. My yearly income is 9,000.
Like boo I have no idea how college students or mine wage working or even middle class afford that. Say they take 3 a year(how are they getting time off) that's $9,000-15,000 each year.

Coast is nice it's relaxing and calm. Cost $300 max to go there for a week or two. Only gotta pay gas and food. Maybe more if went to the aquarium or riplys believe it or not. Or if eat out a few times.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 5:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
That's why I find the the FWB form of relationship more appealing to me, it's the truest equal relationship: me and her both equally crave for intimacy and sex, and we equally exchange it.
In a FWB, a man doesn't have to spend financially on the woman in any form or shape.

Marriage is a systematic enslavement of men, as a workhorse, in the favor of women; maybe except in countries like Saudi arabia where woman is a possession.

Btw, do you know that even in an islamic marriage, the religion treats men as workhorse slaves for the favor of women?

In fact, Islam obliges men to spend on the women for all her needs even if she is rich.

https://islamqa.info/en/126316

In fact, in an islamic marriage, a wife can leave her children die from hunger and it wouldn't be a crime against her, but against him only if he fails to provide them food.

slaves...

Women who want fwb here still demand a guy with a good job, house and car, they just add that he has to have a big penis and be super attractive

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 11:47 pm

sly279 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
One of my friends is 22 and still working in the same coffee shop she did at 16. She says people say to her, 'don't you want to do more with your life?'

Travel is interesting. I'm lucky to live in Europe. Loads of places are a short plane ride away. But it must be very expensive for Americans to travel abroad. Unless you go to South America I guess. That's too expensive for me.

The world is very interesting. I do like to travel and see new places. I wish I could afford to or had a friend I could go places with. Most of my friends are in the same boat as me and can't afford to travel either.

Would like to travel is different then need to travel so I won't date poor guys.

I'd love to visit Germany, Japan, Korea, Russia etc but I don't need to and thus am fine not ever traveling outside my state it's not possible. A vacation for me is going to my uncles beach house or camping in the woods.

Traveling is still very expensive and mostly for rich. A lot of people go Into debt to sastify their travel "needs"

You know what. They maybe mention travel on their dating profile to look interesting. Maybe they can't afford it either. Maybe they have never even left their home state. Don't let the mention of travel put you off someone.

They post pictures from other countries.

It tells me immediately I won't be good enough for them they want to travel a lot and at $3,000-5,0000 a trip multiple times a year I can't do that. My yearly income is 9,000.
Like boo I have no idea how college students or mine wage working or even middle class afford that. Say they take 3 a year(how are they getting time off) that's $9,000-15,000 each year.

Coast is nice it's relaxing and calm. Cost $300 max to go there for a week or two. Only gotta pay gas and food. Maybe more if went to the aquarium or riplys believe it or not. Or if eat out a few times.

I bet they rely on men to finance their travels.

Or they're spoiled brats.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:10 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I bet they rely on men to finance their travels.

We don't know that. Those travels could be financed by their parents.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:11 am

Sly in Australia university students get a 3 MONTH summer vacation each year but no days off in the rest OG the year except for weekends.

Yes its common a lot of people my age go on holidays to other countries go on mommy and daddys allowance money.

Pictures all over facebook of them In other countries on big fancy vacations.

Some young adults are backpackers and really do live off cheap food. Stay in cheap youth hostel and pay for budget transportation.

But most world travellers are rich upper class college kids or elderly couples.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 3:54 pm

sly279 wrote:
Women who want fwb here still demand a guy with a good job, house and car, they just add that he has to have a big penis and be super attractive

That's not all they demand, because if he's got all that and an absolutely toxic personality he's still beating off alone and frustrated every night. Charisma and personality play a big role in this game - on par with the things you always insist are the main things members of the opposite sex are interested in.

At my last job I regularly watched guys with crappy (call centre, basically minimum wage with some benefits) jobs, pick-up women at work or places near work - and the ones who were most consistently successful were closer to average than the best looking, all had crap jobs, crap apartments, no car, sometimes baby moms, etc. These were guys spread out between 20s and 40s in terms of age.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う