Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 10:19 pm

I am now fixin' to go into the theyayter where I am going to see " Wonder Woman " :) .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 11:52 am

...What is this about?
I cannot figure it out :? .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 2:16 pm

Well...you obviously expected the paparazzi to be there when you arrive at the theater. So... :lol:
Just kidding.

I dashed it off before work. And actually I felt kinda bad while at work (like you might take it the wrong way).

But I guess that you're too young to remember the 80's movie "Arthur". So you couldn't take it either in a good way or a bad way.

The rich recluse alcoholic named Arthur, played by Dudley Moore, tells his butler "I think I will take a bath".
His droll butler, played by John Geilgud, replies "I will alert the media" ( ie "so what?").

In this post you announce that you are about to go to a certain movie, and...that's it. No obvious point is being made ( so it comes off as the same kinda nonsequitar that Arthur uttered). So I couldn't resist poking a little fun at your OP.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 7:07 pm

...I was, at least in part, wanting to start discussion of Wonder Woman.
I also had very little time (even less than I thought, as it turned out), and that was all I could put up ~ and I wanted to put an " I'm about to..." post up ~ amd. it was going to be the last chance I had to say something about anticipating going before I actually went!

ote="naturalplastic"]Well...you obviously expected the paparazzi to be there when you arrive at the theater. So... :lol:
Just kidding.

I dashed it off before work. And actually I felt kinda bad while at work (like you might take it the wrong way).

But I guess that you're too young to remember the 80's movie "Arthur". So you couldn't take it either in a good way or a bad way.

The rich recluse alcoholic named Arthur, played by Dudley Moore, tells his butler "I think I will take a bath".
His droll butler, played by John Geilgud, replies "I will alert the media" ( ie "so what?").

In this post you announce that you are about to go to a certain movie, and...that's it. No obvious point is being made ( so it comes off as the same kinda nonsequitar that Arthur uttered). So I couldn't resist poking a little fun at your OP.[/quote]

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 4:50 am

I saw that! I loved the parts about the feminist secretary loving everything Diana did. I wish it had had World War 2 in it too though, not just World War 1. At the end it just skips to modern times after World War 1 is over. Still, they could have a sequel that's a flashback that has World War 2 in it.