My underwear was stolen!

Page 1 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 8:48 pm

The new underwear I bought yesterday, and had left, still unopened in its package on/in my bed, appears to have been stolen, while I was away from it! :cry: Now my available underwear is pretty dirty - including what I have on now - and I only have $15 cash and coin or so (Plus $15 or so Walgreens' cash/credits.) for the rest of the (From too-morrow, 5 days.) week! :(
I can never get on my feet- :cry: -SO MUCH stolen, and never a chance to achieve good stability :roll: :cry: .
I am now thinking that I really do need to leave S.F., even if it's safe, this trusting in authority figures thing ~ I saw my workers to-day, and corneded the main one about the fact that he monkeywrenched my CCSF attempt :cry: , not following through~ He said " it wasn't in your treatment plan ", or such, and when I pressed him on it, he said in a sheeping, small, voice, " I know ".
Perhaps I should go to Santa Cruz again, at least for a visit though it's likely not viable long-term - I don't really have money to go further :( .
I was, though, trying to get help from a legal clinic here, regarding my inheritance from Bruh and more ~ However, they might not really immediately help me much ~ Still, I could try and maintain contact with them.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 6:41 pm

...My clothes were cleaned ~ but I have only one piece of underwear, after the stolen underwear :cry: r ~ so I am cannibalizing a T-shirt, too use as underwear (I had to tear the armholes op, to male my legs reasonably fit :().
I actually got given a $20 by someone entirely at random, as I walked along in my crutch - and these slacks, which, actually, can't close (or at least not comfortably so), and are being kept up by the belt - which is FALLING APART! I really need to have at least two belts at once, I am rough on them...And, admittedly, kind of fetish-y about getting tham clean after the bathroom, which wears them out - But see how little I have, that I am trying to justify having more than one belt :cry: !

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 9:17 pm

ASP- it's wrong that you are left to this lack of dignity. Stealing underwear from a person with the shelter is a low move.

I'm sorry to know that SF is such a crappy city.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 9:19 pm

It's not that SF is a crappy city. It's that the shelter system in SF is crappy. And everywhere else, too.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 12:57 am

...I. am now counting down to go to Santa Cruz- Boiling it down, when I came back to SF in 2015, my health was really poor :( and I wanted to pursue going to CCSF - and it seemed the hospitals were sick of me. Now, my health is a bit improved, the going
to CCSF melted in the rays of the sun and came crashing down :cry: , and it sorta seems the hospitals are sick of me here/I of them. There was a homeless health project in SC I could access again and be signed up with the authorities/ receive foot care there. There is apparently some " respite and recovery for HL " shelter that maybe I could immediaely access. I do have an ID card listing me there, my address the address of the main HL place's mail drop...But my address listed doesn't say that, it just looks like a normal apartment number :) ! More...

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 10:03 am

I lived in California.....I know what it's like there. Rents through the roof.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 11:41 am

There is a cheap way you can treat wounds and infections, ASS-P. Mix some baking soda with warm water and soak your feet in it. Bakind soda has been used for medicine since at least the ancient Egyptian era. You can also mix a little with water to drink to soothe sore muscles.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:07 am

...Thete"s not really space/ability to spread two basins like that out and sit ot, this is about as crowded as an Army barracks I suppose - And, getting two basins? And somhow filling them with hot water, and laying them out?

and infections, ASS-P. Mix some baking soda with warm water and soak your feet in it. Bakind soda has been used for medicine since at least the ancient Egyptian era. You can also mix a little with water to drink to soothe sore muscles.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:28 am

...If I only had a room like the room I had when I was 17-18 :cry: ! Not a place, room. Even less of one :( I had such a book and comcs collection then :cry: .
Tech-wise, I just had a Radio Shack clock radio and a 1977 level audiocassette player.of some sort and a few prerecorded tapes and some off-radio?? blanks. The main music was my vinyl, in the living room with the stereo and my parents' vinyl :( . I could close the door, now, and turn up the music and cry whe I felt sad :cry: .

Last edited by ASS-P on 02 Sep 2017, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 9:09 am

Can you use a bucket?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 9:55 am

...No. :(

sy"]Can you use a bucket?[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 10:13 am

...If I just could rest, lying down, all day if I wanted, and not have to go out so much, and not be on me feet so much :( (I imagine I'd go out mostdays - but not for so long!! !).
If I could just three mediocre/adequate keals like I get now instead of two-I'm sort of fetishy about " must have three meals a day ", and if I could eat them on my wchedule, it's so hard for me to get to sleep - If I could just have those meals not strictly on schedule, even eating them cold if I sleep during the initial meal-See, I'm not asking for very much!
If I could only really rest and have my feet get better-And get my inheritance from my brother! :cry:
If I just had a little refrigerator. If I could, perrhaps, get that sevn hundred dollars back :cry: . It could be a stake to start something! :cry:

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 12:27 pm

I'm so sorry you are in the position you're in. Have you heard of the Homeless Advocacy Project there in San Fran?

They're on 125 Hyde Street. Zip code 94102

They prioritise helping individuals with mental health difficulties so having Aspergers/autism they should help you.

Their number and opening hours for visits are here:

Https://www.sfbar.org/jdc/legal-service ... hours.aspx

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 11:50 pm

...At dinner I, AGAIN, :( Il had staff get on me for not getting out fast enough the end of dinner0! She said she'd write me up. I'M CRIPPLED! I - move - very - slow :cry: .
I don't know that such agencies take people who walk in uninvited, and I appear to be, Lin d of, " tied " to the Hot Team now.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 1:03 am

ASS-P wrote:
...At dinner I, AGAIN, :( Il had staff get on me for not getting out fast enough the end of dinner0! She said she'd write me up. I'M CRIPPLED! I - move - very - slow :cry: .
I don't know that such agencies take people who walk in uninvited, and I appear to be, Lin d of, " tied " to the Hot Team now.

You do have the right to help. They have a duty to help you. America is a land ruled by law, having their legal help would make a big difference. People often do not listen to us because we are disabled, an advocate can make a big difference.

You're being abused. You need the free legal help of the advocacy team I mentioned. Often this is how the world works. Organisations do not do what they are supposed to. I have had to use advocates myself to get housing when I was being bullied by my dad.

I can't believe how bad your situation is. Do anything you can to get help. If the advocacy team won't help you contact local newspapers. You need to get your voice heard. Toes missing, autistic, being robbed and bullied, your situation is a shame to people who have a sense of decency.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 1:54 am

...Well, thank you :( . I need to go to the bathroom and bed (In that order.) :lol: now, so g'bye now.