Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

26 Aug 2017, 8:15 pm

Hi all. With me moving for the first time in 18 1/2 years (to closer to Seattle), it makes me think of what will happen once I move to Los Angeles (and fulfill that wish, and I do apologize if I've discussed this before, but this is also for the benefit of those new to the group).

I think that I will probably say goodbye to everybody I know in my immediate area (Seattle area); it will be a farewell of sorts, but the opening of a new chapter in my life where I finally get to fulfill that Hollywood dream that I've held so near to me since 2010.

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?lyrics=42081 - In this link, is a song from the 2016 hit movie La La Land, called "Audition (The Fools Who Dream)". It kinda describes my dream quite well.

Well.... I don't have much else to say other than that, but I hope you all do understand how I feel about moving to L.A. now, at this point in my life (being 30 and nearing a degree in the IT field)- it's now like "When it happens, it happens." I'm sure there are lots of IT jobs in Los Angeles (as of right now, I am taking IT classes). I'm a late bloomer, but now I've accepted that and am ready for what my 30s will bring me.

That's all for now.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 9:19 pm

Good luck with your move! I hope it goes well. Saying goodbye to everybody is always hard, but hopefully you will be able to still contact them and have fun :D . Best wishes!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine