Robert E. Lee, Virginia, and Same-sex Marriage...

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

emmasma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2017, 5:01 am

EzraS wrote:
It doesn't matter that it's legal now. The battle must continue regardless of that. It's all about keeping the fight going.

Exactly, enforcing legality and expanding LGBT and all human rights is an ongoing battle.

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Sep 2017, 10:04 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
hvtitan08 wrote:
I have a strong opinion on Virginia and it's recent past law of becoming a Same-sex Marriage state: HORRIFYING!! ! ! ! ! !
Robert E. Lee resigned from the U.S. Army in April 1861, after it seceded after the attack on Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor, S.C., and I feel for the man, as I'm sure that he feels for me, about Virginia becoming a Same-sex Marriage state.
I shall take up any arms against our native state, for myself, and raise my sword to Virginia, when the Second American Civil War breaks out in the near future. :heart:

Do you seriously think that you can win a civil war against gay people?

I only knew one gay kid when I was in high school. He was a military nut. Some gay people are actually pretty badass.

I think hvtitan includes the rest of us who support our LGBT brothers and sisters in that declaration of war.

No, I do not support the audience that supports the LGBT community. I was once a transvestite, but then I gave my life to Jesus Christ. I am Pentecostal now, and I am also against those who support the LGBT community.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 10:16 am

hvtitan08 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
hvtitan08 wrote:
I have a strong opinion on Virginia and it's recent past law of becoming a Same-sex Marriage state: HORRIFYING!! ! ! ! ! !
Robert E. Lee resigned from the U.S. Army in April 1861, after it seceded after the attack on Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor, S.C., and I feel for the man, as I'm sure that he feels for me, about Virginia becoming a Same-sex Marriage state.
I shall take up any arms against our native state, for myself, and raise my sword to Virginia, when the Second American Civil War breaks out in the near future. :heart:

Do you seriously think that you can win a civil war against gay people?

I only knew one gay kid when I was in high school. He was a military nut. Some gay people are actually pretty badass.

I think hvtitan includes the rest of us who support our LGBT brothers and sisters in that declaration of war.

No, I do not support the audience that supports the LGBT community. I was once a transvestite, but then I gave my life to Jesus Christ. I am Pentecostal now, and I am also against those who support the LGBT community.

Well, if you feel that's the best for you, then good for you. But this happens to be America where anyone can be or do anything they like, as long as it does no harm to anyone else' rights.
By the way, I belong to the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, the country's first officially anti-pentecostal denomination.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm

hvtitan08 wrote:
I was once a transvestite, but then I gave my life to Jesus Christ. I am Pentecostal now...

Oh, we have, at least, one other person on here who had a similar experience----he used to be a transgender, though. Because I am of the Christian faith (protestant), I always love to hear stories from people who say that God touched their heart, or spoke to them, or whatever (regarding ANYthing - it could be a change in careers, or something, as well).

If you don't mind my asking..... How has it been, since your change----has it been a bit of a struggle to "walk the straight and narrow", as they say; or, have you never looked-back?

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Sep 2017, 10:19 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
hvtitan08 wrote:
I was once a transvestite, but then I gave my life to Jesus Christ. I am Pentecostal now...

Oh, we have, at least, one other person on here who had a similar experience----he used to be a transgender, though. Because I am of the Christian faith (protestant), I always love to hear stories from people who say that God touched their heart, or spoke to them, or whatever (regarding ANYthing - it could be a change in careers, or something, as well).

If you don't mind my asking..... How has it been, since your change----has it been a bit of a struggle to "walk the straight and narrow", as they say; or, have you never looked-back?

Sometimes I feel like changing back to my old way of dressing. I've always discovered that my self-gratification habits are still intact. So, if I can get a hold of a Confederate flag 1-piece swimsuit, I can take the Dong dildo, and stick it up my bum, then, while on dry, use the Hitachi Magic wand vibrator, while using a waterproof bunny wabbit vibe in the tub. :|

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:22 am

/\Is that how God touches you?LOL

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 4:50 pm

Misslizard wrote:
/\Is that how God touches you?LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 5:51 pm

EzraS wrote:
Robert E. Lee And Stonewall Jackson were secretly married.

Well, now I'm all for erecting statues to honour them, but only if they're holding hands and looking longingly into each other's eyes. </sarc>

Also, you win this thread.
Also, you owe me a new keyboard because the soda that came out my nose wrecked this one. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う