Eligible Inclusive Odds! - The LGBT Single Aspies List

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SixthTitan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2017, 8:57 pm

Welcome to the Eligible Inclusive Odds!
This thread will serve as a list of Eligible Single Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Aspies.

This is a safe zone for all LGBT members to come together and put themselves out there to meet someone new.
It's tough sometimes being an aspie, but it can be tougher being an aspie with LGBT looking for love. It certainly doesn't have to be. You don't need to go to a gay club or bar anymore to find and meet someone.

There's no better time to look for love than now.
So, come on out of the closet and put yourself out there!

Post a brief description about yourself and what you're looking for in an ideal partner
Tell us what makes you, you. :D

torch_
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Aug 2017, 2:52 pm

I guess I'll be the first RIP. I'm not good at writing about myself, so here goes...

I'm (trans) male, 26, from South East England. He/him. I'm genderfluid but I present mostly just as a simple guy. I have had chest surgery. I don't plan on having any other surgeries. Bi/Pan/Queer. I live alone with no pets (but I'd love to have a dog if I could). I'm a college student still trying to get my GCSEs and the likes as I failed them at school 10 years ago. I'm disabled/chronically ill so I don't work. I'm sex/BDSM-positive and 420/drug-positive. I enjoy affection/cuddling/romance, but also enjoy my space. A good balance, not too much, but not too little! I am left wing, but I am not an extremist. I am monogamous. I don't really like kids and I don't plan on having kids.

I'm always wearing black as I'm alternative/punk/goth. I like tattoos and piercings. I have short ginger hair and I wear glasses. I don't have any facial hair yet but I hopefully will one day! I'm an average weight, but I'm in the middle of losing some more weight (hopefully).

I like anime, video games, cosplay, conventions, music, languages, linguistics, sci fi shows like Orphan Black and Star Trek, cartoons like Steven Universe, parapara dancing, dogs, memes, plushies, and all sorts of other nerdy stuff (I'm not a movie nerd or comic nerd but I like some Netflix series and movies based off of comic book characters). I want to take up knitting/crocheting some day.

My music tastes vary. I can like anything from heavy metal, to classical, and hardstyle and hardcore, to 90s and 00s pop.

What I'm looking for in a mate:
- Possibly bi/pan/queer or has no preference over genitals and other body parts
- Monogamous
- Age 21-35
- Nerdy (into anime, video games and conventions and the likes hopefully)
- Sex/BDSM-positive (I don't mean hypersexual. I mean educated and positive views about sex, sexual health and BDSM.)
- 420 positive even if you don't like consuming it yourself
- Lives within Europe
- Likes cuddles/affection/romance and gives it just as much as receiving
- Doesn't want children

Anybody outside of Europe would be a bit of a waste of time as I don't plan to travel that far.

I'll send a photo if we get talking and hit it off well. I don't post my face publicly on forums like this.