Page 14 of 66 [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 10:47 pm

:heart: :heart: :heart:

They had a new album last year and I slept on it! :( Time to catch up and see what they've been up to!

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:05 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
...A really good album to check out along this angle - Blame's Two Revolutions on the 720 Degrees label.

Thanks for these suggestions. I, particularly, like the Blame track!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:11 am

I discovered this one, after listening to Blame - Sphere.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 7:47 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 7:49 pm

Britte wrote:
I discovered this one, after listening to Blame - Sphere.

Ah yes, Dom's a classy oldskool don too.

I was actually listening to his late 2016 'Last Refuge of a Scoundrel' on my way in to work this morning.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 7:36 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2018, 3:18 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2018, 8:50 pm

A bit over-vocal for some of my friends. Me I think the vocals actually are dead aim.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 3:41 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
...I was actually listening to his late 2016 'Last Refuge of a Scoundrel' on my way in to work this morning.

I, absolutely, love this one!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 3:46 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:

This is so nice.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 3:55 am

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Mar 2018, 4:47 am

I haven't been on these forums in a while, anyway I'm not sure if they've been shared but I just found these two songs I like.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2018, 9:20 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 7:18 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2018, 1:47 pm

Another mid-2000's gem I forgot about. Tons more of these I'm sure as I scratch my memory.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2018, 1:55 pm

Also it really breaks my heart that the full version of this isn't up. I used to host the full version (till I got a Yotuube injunction on something else and dropped everything).

I'll actually repost this one if a full version comes up in the next few months. One of my favorite tracks by Sabre, and I think you'll see why. :)