Page 7 of 66 [ 1055 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 66  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 1:55 pm

I believe Sittles is one of the guys in The Levelz and yeah the guy's incredibly agile on the vocals.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 6:48 pm

FYI - I didn't pick this one for it's dazzling thumbnail.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2017, 12:13 am

Just discovered this Electrosoul System today, I like this style of DnB.

On The Run is pretty soulful

I like this song the most from him so far

Another good song, I like the singer for these songs

This one is more trance/psy/goa but I think it fits in here

This one has a more creepy vibe that I like

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 12:27 am

You might like Medschool as a label. Electrosoul had a full album released over there and they tend to do a fair amount of smooth liquid like that on their yearly New Blood series.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 11:38 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2017, 4:53 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 6:55 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2017, 6:59 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:23 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:38 pm

The stench on this one. Love it.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:50 pm

Wow, she's like a British Sunchase. Will have to keep tabs on her.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 7:34 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2017, 12:21 am

Haven't checked the threads in a while my mind has been feeling a bit sluggish lately.

Found this artist named Calibre. I really like All The Days and Out Of The Box.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 10:34 pm

I had this one in my car audio rotation for my trips to work a couple years back:

He's got a really good untitled/unreleased that I love, really wanted to get my hands on, but it looks like it's either never going to be (possibly doesn't have sample rights) or it'll be out in three or four years. It's the track D-Bridge is spinning at 18:56 of this set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEgh47IGevg&t=1142s .

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 10:39 pm