Page 16 of 66 [ 1054 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 66  Next

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Apr 2018, 3:34 am

Found this game called Nelo that has a neat soundtrack with some drum & bass. I couldn't find the soundtrack used in this trailer separately though. I think this type of drum & bass is called neurofunk, do you know any songs like this, I like its style.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2018, 11:05 am

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2018, 2:18 pm

I've been trying to peg this one for a while, remember it from a Dinn Dwarde set. Anyone familiar will Tribe Called Quest's Beats, Rhymes, Life will get a chuckle.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2018, 3:17 am

Nice Optical song that fits the style of what I'm looking for. Anyway I've been watching The Venture Bros lately and I love how they mix DnB into their soundtracks.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2018, 12:01 pm

Optical was a huge name back in the late 90's (that and he's Matrix's little brother). I'm surprised I didn't post his stuff earlier in the thread!

A couple other really memorable ones from him:

w/ Ed Rush:

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2018, 11:19 am

I found this guy called Braincrack while scrolling through Discogs for some Drum N Bass albums.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 3:08 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 5:05 pm

Classic motif.

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 May 2018, 12:46 am

I think Liquid Drum & Bass if my favorite type of DnB aside from DnB mixed with Trip Hop. I found music videos for two of Etro Anime's songs, I think they fall somewhat under Liquid DnB.

Also found this artist called High Contrast, I'm really digging his style. Haven't found any other DnB artist or song with a style similar to his yet.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 8:39 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 1:19 pm

Another old-school don I've been overdue to post something by:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 4:10 pm

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 May 2018, 10:34 pm

I found this artist called Nu:Tone while looking for more High Contrast songs. He is also on the Hospital Records label.
His style is similar to High Contrast and I love it. I'm glad I'm starting to discover more DnB/Liquid Funk of this style.

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 May 2018, 7:31 pm

I found this album from an Amazon recommendation, I really like the sound of it. I added it to my wishlist so I can keep track of it in case it drops in price.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2018, 7:52 pm

I had the good fortune to see LTJ locally back in 2005 and yeah, he and his Good Looking label have a great brand of liquid/jazz.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 2:32 pm