Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 8:06 am

I would love to have a barcade in my home town! Especially if it had old games like Pac-Man and Asteroids!!

But I live in a backwater country where the arcades only have late 90s crap and redemption games (and no bar).

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 10:12 am

I've never encountered this sort of thing.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 12:25 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I would love to have a barcade in my home town! Especially if it had old games like Pac-Man and Asteroids!!

But I live in a backwater country where the arcades only have late 90s crap and redemption games (and no bar).

I love old arcade, computer, and console games! :D I like the old pixel look to them, it feels nice.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on October 3, 2017)

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Oct 2017, 11:50 am

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

I love old arcade, computer, and console games! :D I like the old pixel look to them, it feels nice.

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on October 3, 2017)

Same! All of my siblings are way older than me, so I grew up in a household with an SNES and a bunch of games on floppy disks. One of my favorites was the Quest for Glory series because it was both an adventure and hilarious satire of medieval-style RPGs that were so popular back then.

Fun fact: Quest for Glory IV not only was the first ever voice acting role of Jennifer Hale, but it also had the official Disney voice actress for Minnie Mouse in it.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2017, 4:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've never encountered this sort of thing.

There's probably one within a few miles of you.