Why do Normies always blame men for their lack of dating?

Page 14 of 16 [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:09 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
Look Boo, I'm not arguing that these concepts don't apply to humans, they do, I'm arguing they aren't 'natural' they're cultural as evidenced in our species with such cultures as the Mosuo and Navajo, that work in a completely different fashion than the red pill community claims is nature. That's because nature is a mix of strategies employed by different animals to survive. Making claims of this is 'natural' that is not 'natural', thereby implying an instinct all animals share is false, even inside species there is regional variation in practice and behavior. Dating in America is nothing like dating in Europe or Asia, each culture has it's own definition of attractiveness, and thus what's valuable and what's not. Again, read about the Mosuo, they expel the prototypical 'alpha male' because he's seen as a threat to their community: disruptive, violent, and unproductive. Again, cultural, not natural, and again they're the oldest continuous culture in existence, they've survived longer than Egypt, every Chinese dynasty, and far longer than any modern country-- if they're 'unnatural' perhaps we all should be, seeing as how they've been winning this 'society' game for over 3000 years.

If it wasn't natural in humans then explain this: why, in average, men are taller and stronger than females?
(in nature, true monogamous animals don't have this size gap).
And wht the taller man is still seen more desired?

Sexual dimorphism in humans is a strong biological evidence of our polygynous past throughout our evolution.

Sexual dimorphism in gorillas is around 100%, while in human and chimps it's only around 40%.

In gorillas, one male has exclusive access to all the females. The same is not true of chimps and humans. Additionally, the male gorrilla's penis size is relatively small in proportion to the rest of his body because he doesn't have to worry about sperm competition. The size of the human/chimp penis is a fair bit larger in proportion to their body size precisely because they have to deal with sperm competition.

Also, they've done genetic testing on the offspring of chimpanzee troops and found that, while most of the babies were sired by the alphas, there were several that were from betas, omegas, and even males from neighboring groups.

In short, human/chimp society is not one where one "super male" has exclusive access to all the females.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:29 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
What women don't realize is how good they have it: they're playing the game of life on god mode and don't even realize it. At least when it comes to dating, relationships, and marriage. Still, even Star Mario dies if he falls into a pit.

What's about this life on god mode? I don't get it.

I want to learn this cheat too :lol:.

Me too.

This again.

Alright the best way to explain it is women are showed in society they are valued very openly.
Imagine a females car breaks down typically a man will stop and offer assistance. This is easily seen.
For men the value is the ability to talk in a room, to enter a room and there is this subtle thing about conversation where they have a higher ammount of respect instantly just for being a man basically.

But for me who don't take advantage of this air of respect they can command, or for those who don't care for it the scale can be heavily imbalanced.

So more or less men are TOLD they are respected by society subtlety.
Women are shown they are respected by society by actions.

There is something to be said for knowing you A might have to be drafted, B in the event of divorce you have a high potential to lose kids etc C You have a higher potential to get a stronger sentence for crimes D being with women or attracting them is harder for the non top 80% ohhh and this.

Excerpt from a classroom to sum up stuff st a young age. https://therationalmale.com/2014/12/05/ ... dren-well/

When asked what don't boys like about being boys these were the answers.
Not being able to be a mother
Not supposed to cry
Not allowed to be a cheerleader
Supposed to do all the work
Supposed to like violence
Supposed to play football
Boys smell bad
Having an automatic bad reputation
Grow hair everywhere

So the idea is because society openly veiws masculinity as toxic while secretly loving it things become hard for guys who can't accept that. Treat others the way you want to be treated and all that isn't really how society works especially between genders.

Tldr tho.

Men subtlety told they are valued.
Women openly told through visable actions. Ofc there are a few gray areas here but none of them REALLY matter to men.

Its hard when you are told that the only way to be complete is with a woman meanwhile women are told you don't need a man to be complete lol.

Young, pretty women are valued. Women who are too ugly/old/ect. are not.

And whether one has it "easier" depends on an individual's goals and circumstances. In the military, I had to be twice as good as my male peers to be taken half as seriously. That's not "having it easier."

Currently, I support myself and my physically disabled mother by washing dishes for $10/hour. I'm not going to buy into the idea that some white-collar guy making $20/hour has it "harder" than me because "reasons."

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:42 pm

"Old, ugly, etc." women might not be valued for their "looks"---but they are often valued for something else--like intelligence, wisdom, amiability, etc.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:45 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
"Old, ugly, etc." women might not be valued for their "looks"---but they are often valued for something else--like intelligence, wisdom, amiability, etc.

Young and ugly aren't though.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:46 pm

Oh come on! LOL

You know what I mean!

"Young and ugly" as well!

People in general.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 1:01 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

By good guys like you, at least. :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 2:24 pm

You ain't so bad yourself :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 2:27 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
Look Boo, I'm not arguing that these concepts don't apply to humans, they do, I'm arguing they aren't 'natural' they're cultural as evidenced in our species with such cultures as the Mosuo and Navajo, that work in a completely different fashion than the red pill community claims is nature. That's because nature is a mix of strategies employed by different animals to survive. Making claims of this is 'natural' that is not 'natural', thereby implying an instinct all animals share is false, even inside species there is regional variation in practice and behavior. Dating in America is nothing like dating in Europe or Asia, each culture has it's own definition of attractiveness, and thus what's valuable and what's not. Again, read about the Mosuo, they expel the prototypical 'alpha male' because he's seen as a threat to their community: disruptive, violent, and unproductive. Again, cultural, not natural, and again they're the oldest continuous culture in existence, they've survived longer than Egypt, every Chinese dynasty, and far longer than any modern country-- if they're 'unnatural' perhaps we all should be, seeing as how they've been winning this 'society' game for over 3000 years.

If it wasn't natural in humans then explain this: why, in average, men are taller and stronger than females?
(in nature, true monogamous animals don't have this size gap).
And wht the taller man is still seen more desired?

Sexual dimorphism in humans is a strong biological evidence of our polygynous past throughout our evolution.

Sexual dimorphism in gorillas is around 100%, while in human and chimps it's only around 40%.

In gorillas, one male has exclusive access to all the females. The same is not true of chimps and humans. Additionally, the male gorrilla's penis size is relatively small in proportion to the rest of his body because he doesn't have to worry about sperm competition. The size of the human/chimp penis is a fair bit larger in proportion to their body size precisely because they have to deal with sperm competition.

Also, they've done genetic testing on the offspring of chimpanzee troops and found that, while most of the babies were sired by the alphas, there were several that were from betas, omegas, and even males from neighboring groups.

In short, human/chimp society is not one where one "super male" has exclusive access to all the females.

You're wrong about the chimps though.

Common chimp community is plagued by male dominance, they are not strictly structured as harem like the case of gorillas though.

Quote:
Chimpanzees mate throughout the year, although the number of females in oestrus varies seasonally in a group.[23][51] Female chimps are more likely to come into oestrus when food is readily available. Oestrous females exhibit sexual swellings. Chimps tends to be promiscuous, and during estrus females mate with several males in her community,[21] and males have large testicles for sperm competition. However, other forms of mating also exist. A community's dominant males sometimes restrict reproductive access to females. A male and female can form consortship and mate outside their community. In addition, females sometimes leave their communities and mate with males from neighboring communities.[21][52]

These alternative mating strategies give females more mating opportunities without losing the support of the males in their community.[52] Infanticide has been recorded in chimp communities in Gombe, Mahale, and Kibale National Parks. Male chimps practice infanticide on unrelated young to shorten the interbirth intervals in the females. Also, accounts of infanticide by females have been reported; cases of female infanticide may be related to the dominance hierarchy in females or simply isolated pathological behaviors.[21][45]

In other term, the common chimps are total badass jerks lol.

The sexual dimorphism in humans is still significant compared to monogamous species.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 2:31 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
What women don't realize is how good they have it: they're playing the game of life on god mode and don't even realize it. At least when it comes to dating, relationships, and marriage. Still, even Star Mario dies if he falls into a pit.

Me too.

This again.

Alright the best way to explain it is women are showed in society they are valued very openly.
Imagine a females car breaks down typically a man will stop and offer assistance. This is easily seen.
For men the value is the ability to talk in a room, to enter a room and there is this subtle thing about conversation where they have a higher ammount of respect instantly just for being a man basically.

But for me who don't take advantage of this air of respect they can command, or for those who don't care for it the scale can be heavily imbalanced.

There is something to be said for knowing you A might have to be drafted, B in the event of divorce you have a high potential to lose kids etc C You have a higher potential to get a stronger sentence for crimes D being with women or attracting them is harder for the non top 80% ohhh and this.

Excerpt from a classroom to sum up stuff st a young age. https://therationalmale.com/2014/12/05/ ... dren-well/

Not supposed to cry
Boys smell bad
Grow hair everywhere

So the idea is because society openly veiws masculinity as toxic while secretly loving it things become hard for guys who can't accept that. Treat others the way you want to be treated and all that isn't really how society works especially between genders.

Tldr tho.

Women openly told through visable actions. Ofc there are a few gray areas here but none of them REALLY matter to men.

Its hard when you are told that the only way to be complete is with a woman meanwhile women are told you don't need a man to be complete lol.

And whether one has it "easier" depends on an individual's goals and circumstances. In the military, I had to be twice as good as my male peers to be taken half as seriously. That's not "having it easier."

Currently, I support myself and my physically disabled mother by washing dishes for $10/hour. I'm not going to buy into the idea that some white-collar guy making $20/hour has it "harder" than me because "reasons."

This makes zero sense. I'm going to attempt to dissect this thought.

Yes in the military women typically do not have it like men do, that's for a lot of reasons that I won't go into but that is generally accepted IN THE MILITARY. Remember that. Ok you support yourself and your mom with your job congrats that is not relavant to the fact that a man makes 20/hour and more than you. That is an stupid example purely because it has zero context whatsoever to it.

Why does this man make 20 dollars an hour? What job does he have and is it more important than dishwashing? Probably. Hell if we are even gonna talk about wages you make more money than people working at some fast food places like starbucks, mcdonalds, steak and shake. I mean this money quote you made doesn't apply to what you said at all, only the military thing and we arn't even talking about the military which can be considered a whole nother lifestyle hell a whole nother planet if we are going to be honest if you compare and contrast that to today's society.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 2:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Oh come on! LOL

You know what I mean!

People in general.

I dunno, young and ugly women get passed over. I've seen it happen. Why would a guy go out with friend x who is fat and ungainly when he can choose from at least 10 pretty, feminine women? This girl is perpetually single. Whoever she falls for always asks someone else out instead of her. Actually I know 4 women in that situation. One is thin, but weird and frumpy.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:04 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Me too.

This again.

Not supposed to cry
Boys smell bad
Grow hair everywhere

Tldr tho.

Yes in the military women typically do not have it like men do, that's for a lot of reasons that I won't go into but that is generally accepted IN THE MILITARY. Remember that. Ok you support yourself and your mom with your job congrats that is not relavant to the fact that a man makes 20/hour and more than you. That is an stupid example purely because it has zero context whatsoever to it.

Why does this man make 20 dollars an hour? What job does he have and is it more important than dishwashing? Probably. Hell if we are even gonna talk about wages you make more money than people working at some fast food places like starbucks, mcdonalds, steak and shake. I mean this money quote you made doesn't apply to what you said at all, only the military thing and we arn't even talking about the military which can be considered a whole nother lifestyle hell a whole nother planet if we are going to be honest if you compare and contrast that to today's society.

And I'm still left trying to understand how I "have it easier"......

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 3:08 pm

hurtloam wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Oh come on! LOL

You know what I mean!

People in general.

I dunno, young and ugly women get passed over. I've seen it happen. Why would a guy go out with friend x who is fat and ungainly when he can choose from at least 10 pretty, feminine women? This girl is perpetually single. Whoever she falls for always asks someone else out instead of her. Actually I know 4 women in that situation. One is thin, but weird and frumpy.

This is extremely f*****g easy to answer. Holy s**t.

Ok its because A GIRL being fat, regardless does not make her a worse person, ALSO it goes without saying women who don't have natural looks tend to be a bit more resilient if they ever do get looks? What does that mean it means they don't see things that happen to them when they get pretty as this is just how things are, they see them as superficial things people do because they are pretty. Not only that but here is another point. A girl being fat and extremely nice is probably one of the best girls you can possibly date. Because

Catch 22 fat is very easily changed, its not hard to do something called a diet and make a girl who is like say a 2 turn into a 6.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:09 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

You're wrong about the chimps though.

Common chimp community is plagued by male dominance, they are not strictly structured as harem like the case of gorillas though.

Oh, male dominance is definitely a thing, but, as I've stated, it still doesn't result in one "super alpha" getting all the chicks.

Quote:
In other term, the common chimps are total badass jerks lol.

The sexual dimorphism in humans is still significant compared to monogamous species.

Pretty much.

And I agree that humans (in general) probably aren't programmed for strict monogamy. I believe most people, when left to their own devices, practice serial monogamy.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 3:10 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Me too.

This again.

Not supposed to cry
Boys smell bad
Grow hair everywhere

Tldr tho.

And I'm still trying to figure out how you have it harder. Because other than being in the MILITARY which we have both agreed is unfair to women you have not explained how you have it harder in anyway. Saying you make less money than a man at a low end job does not explain anything. Because if a man is working a low end job he may make the same as you or less. Your comment held no context is the problem.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:16 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Me too.

This again.

Not supposed to cry
Boys smell bad
Grow hair everywhere

Tldr tho.

And I'm still trying to figure out how you have it harder. Because other than being in the MILITARY which we have both agreed is unfair to women you have not explained how you have it harder in anyway. Saying you make less money than a man at a low end job does not explain anything. Because if a man is working a low end job he may make the same as you or less. Your comment held no context is the problem.

It makes sense because when someone asserts that all women have it easier than all men, I call bullsh_t.

I find the entire, "Who has it harder?" debate to be pointless and childish. There's a lot more to what makes an individual's life "hard" than what's between their legs.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 3:20 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Me too.

This again.

Not supposed to cry
Boys smell bad
Grow hair everywhere

Tldr tho.

It makes sense because when someone asserts that all women have it easier than all men, I call bullsh_t.

I find the entire, "Who has it harder?" debate to be pointless and childish. There's a lot more to what makes an individual's life "hard" than what's between their legs.

Ok. So in terms of harder vs easier. It's pretty easy to break down.
Excluding high responsibility jobs.
Ages 1-30 women have it easier typically.
Ages 30+ men have it much easier.

I can explain how that works or we can take it how it is. Should men b***h about 1-30 perhaps not but they do anyway.