Why can't God return his protection to the world?

Page 5 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Sep 2017, 4:53 pm

Im just kidding, it was funny though i have to admit. But its true, you are very angry and i want to know why so please tell me??

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 5:45 pm

Nay wrote:
Im just kidding, it was funny though i have to admit. But its true, you are very angry and i want to know why so please tell me??

Not so much angry as disgusted with your ilk.

You follow a genocidal God.

How would you treat a Nazi that was still looking for recruits the way you are doing for your genocidal master?

That is how I see Christians with your morals.

Regards
DL

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 9:52 pm

To be fair, even though I don't have a very easy time understanding God much, listening to DL saying that the God / Jesus of the Jews/Christians is some kind of evil, satanic monster that is literally genocidal? That's crossing into very disturbing territory.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 10:15 pm

Why do you all keep calling him "DL" when his initials are "GB"? :lol:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 10:54 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Why do you all keep calling him "DL" when his initials are "GB"? :lol:

It's how he signs his posts. What DL stands for is a mystery, we can only hope that it is not a holy mystery.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 10:57 pm

Oh! Of course. After "regards". Duhhh.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Sep 2017, 12:57 am

Perhaps it stands for "don't laugh".

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 2:02 am

envirozentinel wrote:
Perhaps it stands for "don't laugh".

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 5:49 am

K_Kelly wrote:
To be fair, even though I don't have a very easy time understanding God much, listening to DL saying that the God / Jesus of the Jews/Christians is some kind of evil, satanic monster that is literally genocidal? That's crossing into very disturbing territory.

Indeed. Truth is dangerous.

All you need do is look at Jesus from a moral point of view to see how evil the Rome created Jesus is. The other Jesus that is shown in scriptures, the esoteric mystic I approve of though.

You do not seem to like the word genocidal that I apply to Yahweh/Jesus.

Is genocide a good thing to do in your view, or was Jesus right to murder so many?

How about substitutionary punishment?

Who is most likely to see justice in punishing the good instead of the evil? A good God or an evil one?

I say an evil God punishes the innocent instead of the guilty.

Regards
DL

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 6:32 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
K_Kelly wrote:

All you need do is look at Jesus from a moral point of view to see how evil the Rome created Jesus is. The other Jesus that is shown in scriptures, the esoteric mystic I approve of though.

Is genocide a good thing to do in your view, or was Jesus right to murder so many?

Who is most likely to see justice in punishing the good instead of the evil? A good God or an evil one?

Regards
DL

Do you have anything *positive* to say about it at all? Or is he always evil no matter what?

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 6:57 am

K_Kelly wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
K_Kelly wrote:

Regards
DL

Do you have anything *positive* to say about it at all? Or is he always evil no matter what?

I asked you a question in my last.

Answer it so that I know you understand my position and then I will deal with your questions.

This is a two way street pal.

Regards
DL

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Sep 2017, 6:20 pm

Jesus sacrificed Himself voluntarily and willingly.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 8:21 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:

No it's not. The truth is liberating. It's only dangerous to those who like to live a lie, who practice deceit and self-delusion because they cannot face having to re-examine and re-order their lives in accordance with the truth.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 8:25 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
Lintar wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
If not, make your apology, if you can even think that much.

Regards
DL

Nay has nothing to apologise for. Go suck a lemon.

Regards

Are you always this rude? Seriously, whenever I see something written by you it just overflows with anger. Maybe you should take a break from the computer and just see the sunshine for once. It might actually help.

Better still learn what English words mean.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apology

plural apologies
1 a :an admission of error or discourtesy accompanied by an expression of regret ·a public apology
b apologies plural :an expression of regret for not being able to do something ·I won't be able to attend. Please give them my apologies.

2 a :something that is said or written to defend something that other people criticize :defense ·The book is an apology for capitalism.

b :excuse 2a
3 informal :a poor substitute or example :makeshift ·He's a poor apology for a father.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_apologetics

Christian apologetics (Greek: ἀπολογία, "verbal defence, speech in defence")[1] is a field of Christian theology that aims to present historical, reasoned, and evidential bases for Christianity, defending it against objections.

Regards
DL

Yes, okay, you got me there, I was rude too. I do try not to be though. Sometimes it's hard, but the effort has to be made.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 8:28 pm

Nay wrote:
Jesus sacrificed Himself voluntarily and willingly.

Yes, and I often think that perhaps the sacrifice just wasn't worth it. Humanity has learnt precisely nothing from history, and it's reached the stage where I'm almost praying for mankind's extinction via asteroid strike.

Nay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Sep 2017, 7:27 am

When you choose to love others it is easier. 1st John chapter4 verse 18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

Im sorry DL for making fun with the whole lemon thing.

Much Love, Nay :heart: .