Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 12:56 am

It fills my neverending appetite for brainless grinding.

And it is available for free on the Xbox One.

According to my console, I have played it for over an accumulated time of 22 days since it was released.

This is very tragic.

I regret nothing and everything about it.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 4:28 am

How do you play/why do you enjoy it?

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 2:08 pm

Well, I play with a hybrid build. I idle for three hours, then set my auto-clickers to attack until I can proceed no further. Then I ascend and start all over again.

I like it because it fills my autistic need for brainless grinding. Plus, I can smoke a bowl and listen to my Apple Music subscription while I do it. It's a way to zone out that is safe, but probably not sane.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 8:09 pm

That's kind of cool actually. I just looked it up. I think it's kind of ironic though that a game with so little player action has the option of an auto-clicker. :lol:

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 11:45 pm

DataB4 wrote:
That's kind of cool actually. I just looked it up. I think it's kind of ironic though that a game with so little player action has the option of an auto-clicker. :lol:

Oh, dear God. According to that article, they are making a sequel. I am truly among the damned. :skull:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Sep 2017, 5:34 pm

My girlfriend likes it. She used to play it a lot but now she mostly plays when she turns on the xBox anyways to do something else. Like she'll play alittle before & after doing other things instead of just spending hours on it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:27 pm

nick007 wrote:
My girlfriend likes it. She used to play it a lot but now she mostly plays when she turns on the xBox anyways to do something else. Like she'll play alittle before & after doing other things instead of just spending hours on it.

To me, I tackle the endless grind as a way of stimming. That's the kind of stimming that I find calming and engaging at the same time. Odd, right?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 7:43 pm

KagamineLen wrote:

According to my console, I have played it for over an accumulated time of 22 days since it was released.

This is very tragic.

I tried playing that game online. It kept asking me to buy DLC. Seriously. The game reminds you of DLC all the time.

After that, I had to brush my teeth with Marxist toothpaste in order to get the taste of capitalist greed out of my mouth.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 2:55 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
KagamineLen wrote:

This is very tragic.

I tried playing that game online. It kept asking me to buy DLC. Seriously. The game reminds you of DLC all the time.

After that, I had to brush my teeth with Marxist toothpaste in order to get the taste of capitalist greed out of my mouth.

The Xbox One version does not have that issue at all, I have noticed.