Being slim is now out of fashion for a guy?

Page 2 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

wanderlust77
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2017, 10:05 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Poor Winnie the Pooh.

:?:

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:19 am

wanderlust77 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Poor Winnie the Pooh.

Don't worry about it he is just projecting.

I would say as an older "creep", experience will tell you that what you may feel is true is not necessarily what is.

If you feel less threatened around someone AND if that make yous feel more comfortable, that is fine. Just don't buy it wholesale.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:26 am

0_equals_true wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
wanderlust77 wrote:
By safety I meant that I am not attracted to fat guys. I can be myself as I don't care what they think of me, I don't have the urge to try to impress them and most of the time they will not even try to hit on me as they are not so confident. I don't have to reject anyone.
*my experience*
As there's no sexual tension, it's a "safe" environment, we can actually talk and "see" each other.

In other term, they're easier to deal with because you friendzone them from the very start.

Poor Winnie the Pooh.

Their easier to deal with not because she friend zoned them but because they think she is out of their league, therefore she doesn't have to expectation of having to deal with someones advances they don't fancy. If they didn't think that it would still mean nothing.

However this is wishful thinking on her part.

BTW "friend zone" is the default. I still don't get why people complain about someone thinking of them as a friend as if somehow they have the moral high ground for fancying them. Resentment is pretty unattractive anyway, it is easy to pick up on. The assumption being that if they somehow timed it right they would have had a chance. You can substitute that with two concepts confidence and social skills, then call it a day.

Are you in a relationship now, wise duck?

Friendzone isn't the default - friendzoning someone meaning that you put a cap on them - it means "there's no way in hell I would like this person more than a friend". That what it really means.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:30 am

wanderlust77 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Poor Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie is fat, you know.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:42 am

i have amount of muscles on low body fat. i am fine with posting body pics on here not face pics.
my skin can easily pass as female athletes though

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:49 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Are you in a relationship now, wise duck?

Yes. Not that is any of your business.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Friendzone isn't the default - friendzoning someone meaning that you put a cap on them - it means "there's no way in hell I would like this person more than a friend". That what it really means.

No that is called simply not being attracted and not seeing them that way.

"Friend zone" has no useful designation. So taking your definition, what are supposed to make of it? Exactly nothing. It is a pointless concept.

The only other definition is one where people believe that if they don't act within a time frame or in a certain way, their crush will never find them attractive. Not only is this presumptuous in the first place, even if true they are merely seeing the person as they are (or as much as is possible or realistic anyway).

On the other had if they did find someone attractive but didn't like their behaviour or reputation, then it could go either way for some time.

There is no moral high ground here, the person being "frendzoned" is not any better. You are the one with the chip on your shoulder about it.

wanderlust77
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2017, 10:52 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
wanderlust77 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Poor Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie is fat, you know.

And Winnie is a bear. I don't intend to hook up with Winnie the Pooh. I just love his way of seeing things.

And yes, I friendzone fat guys as we are not compatible. They might be the nicest people on Earth but we have different lifestyles most of the time..
I eat healthy, I exercise, swim, do yoga, I go hiking, cycling to work. I want to share this with my boyfriend so yes, being slim is the way to go. I am sorry if I offend some people.
Fat guys are good to chat with, usually they have good sense of humour, they are good to hang out, this is why they can be popular.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:56 am

Boo's more of Eeyore fan :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 10:57 am

Quote:
Yes. Not that is any of your business

Oh, congratulation, me too! I've been in one for 6+ months.

Details are none of your business too, but I have been in a kind of relationship for a while and it wasn't due to some better confidence or better attitude or whatever.
I am still the same person, I don't believe in those things that once one gets confidence then magically a relationship happens- I am still exactly the same as before.

The term "friendzoning" has really nothing to do with....friendship - it simply means that the person you friendzoned will *never* be considered attractive in your eyes; the friendship status is the best he or she can get.

I don't believe in the time limit theory too.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:03 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
not face pics.

im sure when i first joined here there were a couple of my beautiful face as avatars on this site for months but i was covering most of my face with my hair or putting my hand on my eyes or something stupid like that. i usually do things like that in pictures

i bet i stopped when i realized that i post dumb and inappropriate things, or it was because everyone was fapping to them. i don't remember.

Last edited by awkward facepalm on 09 Sep 2017, 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:04 am

wanderlust77 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
wanderlust77 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Poor Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie is fat, you know.

And Winnie is a bear. I don't intend to hook up with Winnie the Pooh. I just love his way of seeing things.

And yes, I friendzone fat guys as we are not compatible. They might be the nicest people on Earth but we have different lifestyles most of the time..
I eat healthy, I exercise, swim, do yoga, I go hiking, cycling to work. I want to share this with my boyfriend so yes, being slim is the way to go. I am sorry if I offend some people.
Fat guys are good to chat with, usually they have good sense of humour, they are good to hang out, this is why they can be popular.

Oh I agree with the last part.

What about piglet, isn't he sexy?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:07 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
awkward facepalm wrote:
not face pics.

im sure when i first joined here there were a couple of my beautiful face as avatars on this site for months but i was covering most of my face with my hair or putting my hand on my eyes or something stupid like that. i usually do things like that in pictures

i bet i stopped when i realized that i post dump and inappropriate things, or it was because everyone was fapping to them. i don't remember.

Rest assured, no one was fapping for you.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:13 am

^ what does fapping "for" you mean?
u mean i'm not even beautiful as fk?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:21 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
^ what does fapping "for" you mean?
u mean i'm not even beautiful as fk?

-.- The conversation is getting weirder.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:25 am

^why? xD u r the one who quoted my post!

anyway no one told me they were fapping but well, it's common sense!

hey boo, i know u have nothing to say because u know my beauty is strong.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:29 am

awkward facepalm wrote:
^why? xD u r the one who quoted my post!

anyway no one told me they were fapping but well, it's common sense!

hey boo, i know u have nothing to say because u know my beauty is strong.

Your beauty is too strong indeed, wanderlust may like you after all!