Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 7:29 pm

I'm having spots in my eyesight, generally looking like gypsy moths in their caterpillar/clinging to trees form, or sperm. They've been around the last 3-4 days, I have them now as I'm typing, though they've been stronger.
Last night they were sort of more a light film/veil ~ I went to my medical people at Hot Team, but they seemed little concerned, and seemed to mostly concentrate on " Did you take your pills? ".
YES, I TOOK MY PILLS. I still have the wormspots, anyway :cry: ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! :(
This might be another reasonn for me to leave SF, to be free of Hot Team ~ maybe medicos elsewhere will be more impressed:-(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Sep 2017, 10:55 pm

Your eyes are being damaged by chronic high blood sugar. That's why the spots. It'll get worse if you don't get your diabetes under control, and that means taking the pills and altering your diet. Did any of your doctors tell you it's possible you could eventually go blind?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 1:53 am

...Thank you, if that is motivated for concern for me. I habe wanted care...Of course, maybe you are motivayed by worry that, if I go blind, I will bump intp walls and scuff them...Or worse, leave my blood somewhere! :wink:

niel"]Your eyes are being damaged by chronic high blood sugar. That's why the spots. It'll get worse if you don't get your diabetes under control, and that means taking the pills and altering your diet. Did any of your doctors tell you it's possible you could eventually go blind?[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 7:59 am

Ask the Hot Team about cataracts, too.

Diabetes causes many eye problems.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 11:35 am

I think whatever you do you need a change.

How long now have things been getting worse for?

Whether its moving to another town or city or reaching out to new people, something has to change.

The hot team have let you down a lot of times. Its clear you need to seek help somewhere else.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 6:42 pm

...Thank you. I will admit that, on some levels, things have improved from when I weighed 325 pounds or so, etc.! :( I'm about 250 now :| .
I came, to sum up, back to SF because of my physical condition (and feeling the hospitals there were sick of me), and wanting to explore the CCSF thing.
This was in 2015.
Well, now, at least for now the CCSF thing has been missed, it cannot, at least for now, be pulled off :( .
I do know some people in Santa Cruz, and there is a HL health program there, especially a nurse who knew me, so I can continue routine foot care, etc., I believe.

="fifasy"]I think whatever you do you need a change.

How long now have things been getting worse for?

Whether its moving to another town or city or reaching out to new people, something has to change.

The hot team have let you down a lot of times. Its clear you need to seek help somewhere else.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 4:38 am

...I need, briefly, more money to comfortably land in Santa Cruz..I need a duffle bag/rucksack (for clothes), a touch of new clothes...A tarp, at least, if I'm gonna sleep outside at least some, perhaps a yoga/HL mat too. the transportation there, some kind of Tupperware/food preserer, frankly, I've wanted to tey busking again but I need some basic/toy instruments (Tambourine, maracas, kazoos, say.), and some buskin props and a bag to keep. them in...

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 3:52 pm

ASS-P wrote:
I'm having spots in my eyesight, generally looking like gypsy moths in their caterpillar/clinging to trees form, or sperm. They've been around the last 3-4 days, I have them now as I'm typing, though they've been stronger.
Last night they were sort of more a light film/veil ~ I went to my medical people at Hot Team, but they seemed little concerned, and seemed to mostly concentrate on " Did you take your pills? ".
YES, I TOOK MY PILLS. I still have the wormspots, anyway :cry: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :(
This might be another reasonn for me to leave SF, to be free of Hot Team ~ maybe medicos elsewhere will be more impressed:-(.

Unsuprising. You have diabetic retinopathy. You can look up the progression and what not on Web MD but I will give you the short version here: You are going blind, and its because of your diabetes. Change your diet or you will be blind as well as footless and fancy free.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 3:54 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I need, briefly, more money to comfortably land in Santa Cruz..I need a duffle bag/rucksack (for clothes), a touch of new clothes...A tarp, at least, if I'm gonna sleep outside at least some, perhaps a yoga/HL mat too. the transportation there, some kind of Tupperware/food preserer, frankly, I've wanted to tey busking again but I need some basic/toy instruments (Tambourine, maracas, kazoos, say.), and some buskin props and a bag to keep. them in...

I thought you left because the cops knew and disliked you.