Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Toofatandugly2date
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2017, 6:16 pm

Hello new guy here I don't have Autism or Asperger's but I do have a learning disability
which I don't know how bad it is. Anyways I hope its cool that I joined? Anyways as you can
see and tell by my user name I've been told by multiple people I'm ugly and fat which both are
true. I never had many friends or even a GF or female friends for that matter. I'm 32 can't even
get a woman or girl to look at me or say hello unless she's some cashier or waitress etc where her
job asks her to be nice/friendly but I know the moment I leave she's probably laughing or telling her
friends/coworkers how ugly and fat I am. I've tried dating sites I either A) Get rejected or ignored
or B) Rejected or Ignored lol. I used to be confident in HS and even a few yrs back the last time I
got a girls number was back in 08 she was nice in the beginning but turned out to be a you know what so
I lost all self confidence after that. Like even today 9 yrs later and I still get treated like crap excuse my
language if I'm nice to someone I'm always treated badly. Like today for example I was at the store I saw
this really cute girl all I did was glance at her and she gives me a dirt look :roll: I wanted to tell her yes
I get it I'm ugly and not your type apparently I'm no one's type. And of course the only time I get a woman
talking to me which also happened today at a different store was when she was complaining to me about the slow
service see this is what aggravates me I know she would of never said anything to me if she wasn't in a bad mood.
Anyways sorry for the longggggggggggggggggg intro.

Toofatandugly2date
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2017, 9:09 pm

????

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 9:15 pm

Welcome to Wrongplanet! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Toofatandugly2date
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2017, 9:37 pm

Thank you and yes before you ask I am ugly :oops:

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2017, 9:41 pm

Toofatandugly2date wrote:
Thank you and yes before you ask I am ugly :oops:

Better to be ugly on the outside than on the inside. I'm sure you aren't as ugly as you think you are. :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Toofatandugly2date
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Sep 2017, 12:06 pm

No I'm ugly here's my pic sorry its not the best pic :(

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 1:11 pm

It wouldn't matter if you were ugly... but as it happens... you're not.
And welcome to wp

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

AspieSingleDad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 2:06 pm

If you're the guy in that picture, you don't look ugly to me. Of course, I can't see your whole face and such so I can only go by what I see. Actually, you look rather intelligent, like the first guy I'd ask for help from if I didn't know how to finish a math equation.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 3:57 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Toofatandugly2date
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Sep 2017, 5:22 pm

AspieSingleDad wrote:
If you're the guy in that picture, you don't look ugly to me. Of course, I can't see your whole face and such so I can only go by what I see. Actually, you look rather intelligent, like the first guy I'd ask for help from if I didn't know how to finish a math equation.

Yes that's me I know I know I suck at taking pics lol. I'm the last person you
want to ask any math questions from I suck at math took me all through HS just to pass
Algebra and spelling. I'll try to take a better pic.

Toofatandugly2date
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Sep 2017, 5:24 pm

Trueno wrote:
It wouldn't matter if you were ugly... but as it happens... you're not.
And welcome to wp

Thanks.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 5:35 pm

Welcome to Wrongplanet! I don't think you look ugly at all! Nice hair, neat beard and mustache, nice glasses, nothing seem ugly about you.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

Toofatandugly2date
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Sep 2017, 1:51 am

AquaineBay wrote:
Welcome to Wrongplanet! I don't think you look ugly at all! Nice hair, neat beard and mustache, nice glasses, nothing seem ugly about you.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 7:07 pm

You're not ugly. And there are girls who have fat guy fetish. When I lost a lot of weight, most people thought I looked better but one girl I know said I looked cute when I was fat.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 2:44 pm

Hallo! Welcome to WrongPlanet! :D You don't look ugly to me at all! I think that you'll be able to make friends here on the forums! And I hope you have a nice time being on here. Good luck to you! ;)

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on September 17, 2017)