Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 9:34 am

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 513AA9xfmA

I wonder how you would feel if you ware school bully and you was beaten by homosexual :mrgreen:

I read about it recently on the internet about a boy who stood up for a kid who was considered gay and was a victim of frequent verbal and physical attacks, but one day other boy stood in his defense, was athletic and sport player, other make fun of him too that he become fag lover and so on, and he publicly announced that he feel that he is gay too and stopped by ashamed because of it :mrgreen:
He was attacked but severely beaten the aggressor
Had some legal problems but become hailed as hero, in my country (Poland) admitting to be Gay/Lesbian is basically social suicide in School/University/work place.

Especially if you can easily hide it, as you not look like typical gay or lesbian
Update: And that boy later dated that nerdy boy :mrgreen:

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Sep 2017, 2:46 pm

It's time they got more "with it". Not an issue in places such as Iceland or the Netherlands.

Sexual orientation shouldn't matter anymore, and neither should any other factor whatever, be it race, sex, transgender, nationality, religion etc.

Perhaps that's what Christ meant when he said we should be as little children, since kids don't make a big fuss about these things.

Maybe it's time the Catholic Church ordained some female priests...to show they are capable of seeing beyond gender.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Destabilised
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Sep 2017, 4:26 pm

So, from what I gathered here, you're asking would someone be embarrassed to be laid out by a homosexual male.
No.

Why not? It has nothing to do with the fact I'm gay myself, it's more to do with the fact that just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they can't land a fair few decent punches in. Sexuality does not define strength. I myself have laid a few homophobes out and they always seem a bit shocked when I do. It's time to get over this whole 'a gay man is weaker than a straight man' malarky. I don't understand what sexuality has to do with anything in 2017.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 11:43 am

Destabilised wrote:
So, from what I gathered here, you're asking would someone be embarrassed to be laid out by a homosexual male.
No.

Why not? It has nothing to do with the fact I'm gay myself, it's more to do with the fact that just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they can't land a fair few decent punches in. Sexuality does not define strength. I myself have laid a few homophobes out and they always seem a bit shocked when I do. It's time to get over this whole 'a gay man is weaker than a straight man' malarky. I don't understand what sexuality has to do with anything in 2017.

LOL :mrgreen:

Destabilised
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Sep 2017, 12:00 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
Destabilised wrote:
No.

Want to explain what's so funny?

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 Sep 2017, 12:17 pm

I venture to think he means it's quite funny for a gay guy (usually portrayed rather negatively as somewhat of a weakling) to get the better of a straight one (generally but often wrongly portrayed as a jock) - these are stereotypes. My partner was bullied in school (not because of being gay but because of being a bit of a nerd/weakling and on the spectrum as well) - and apparently one day he snapped and KO'd the ringleader - he never had any more trouble from this guy nor were there any consequences for him. He was this underweight guy at school they thought they could take advantage of but they broke the camel's back by adding a straw too many that day.

I wish I'd had the guts to do the same when I was at my school!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:49 pm

Destabilised wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
Destabilised wrote:
No.

Want to explain what's so funny?

I think he thought it was funny, cuz you said "they always seem a bit shocked".

I say LOL, TOO----cuz you said you've laid a few homophobes, out, and that's GOOD, IMO (when a bully gets his "just desserts")! !

Destabilised
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Sep 2017, 5:34 pm

Ah I see, didn't get that at first lmao my bad

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 6:24 am

Destabilised wrote:
No.

I think people know and realise that, but the one who got laid out by a gay man would probably get ribbed over it all the same, unless said gay guy was someone notoriously nuts or notoriously a bit of a hard knock! It's more the idea that it's a public humiliation for the one who gets dropped by a gay man than a perception that gay men are physically weaker or that they (we) are more timid when it comes to fighting (those guys who tried to pick on 2 trannies in Cardiff or Swansea for example, despite it turning out that they were hetero cage fighters who weren't even proper trannies, they had been to a fancy dress party and went as women, the would-be muggers probably still will never live that one down lol).

Of course, you get your idiots who genuinely believe that gay men are physically weak, the same people who more than likely believe women are physically weaker also (more utter bollocks, depends on the person not their gender or sexuality)

Last edited by PBL187 on 16 Oct 2017, 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2017, 6:39 am

It could also be a perception that gay guys generally wouldn't resort to violence, except as a last resort, that gay men are more gentle than weak and wouldn't be like that. I think most people, even those who don't like homosexuality but don't agree with bullying or violence towards any person, would be made up to see some arrogant, ignorant plastic hard knock get his (or their) comeuppance for trying to belittle some random person(s) in public for no reason, and would insensitively and slightly ignorantly use the fact that the intended victim is a gay man to further humiliate the antagonist, knowing that they will hate it. No one likes a bully! (Not to mention any rivals who would be ecstatic to hear their foes get publicly made a twat out of, not even thinking or caring about the gay guy)