I prefer having entrepreneurial/business friends.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

HenryGramer
Raven
Raven

12 Sep 2017, 2:55 am

All I ever hyperfocus on is my music (DJing and producing) and ways to turn all this into a business leading into a successful career. In the interest of getting to know myself and always figuring out my Aspergers, lately I've been feeling like business makes sense to me in terms of enforcing good behaviors and to avoid social errors. It seems like I really like having friends that are always selling me stuff or are entrepreneurial as a whole.

Is that wrong? My sister and I keep arguing about how having a prefernce for entrepreneurial/business friends is very shallow. Personally I think I'm just trying to know myself and am trying to better sell myself personally and professionally.

ND score: 131/200
NT score: 58/200

Says I'm Aspie...

Please don't type of paragraphs in response to my questions or replies because that will overwhelm my mind and make me not want to read your responses.

K4NNW
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Sep 2017, 12:07 am

In short, no. If those business friends are good folks, it makes sense. After all, that's a shared interest.
However, if folks in your line of work are not-so-great, then it might be an issue.