Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 8:20 pm

...I think I may have said this before, or maybe not ~ But there is a hole. an open woumd, in the bottpm of my foot.
Yesterday?? I went to the hospital, this open wound in the bottom of my foot had the doctor there saying amputation was a possibility :( . He didn't, and they didn't admit me to the hospital :| .
I had bandages put on my feet, and was given these " hospital shuffle/Thorazine shoes " ~ but, the thick bandages around my foot came unwrappimg themselves :(, I eventually took the part other than the part that stuck to the bottoms of my feet ~ Which, on the right, covered the open wound ~ off. I kept it on, in other words.
I went to Hot Team today, and sdaid I needed the feet maybe rebandaged ~ Then, I really needed it when, i the bathroom changing my underwear and taking off muy pants to do it, the bottom-foot covering on my right foot came off with my pants :( .
I am following the " move to Santa Cruz " concept...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 9:02 pm

...Therre are HLmedical services there, and they know me.
Perhaps I can get into a hospital, there is apparently a " recovery shelter " that sick HL can stay at...My foot is now uncovered on the bottom :(, since the bottom-of-the-foot bandage came off, remember :( . Likewise, I want to get help for the spots in my eyes.
The Hot Team here hasn't...well, they have helped me, but not enough :( . I really need somewhere to lie sown a lot of the time in-between getting treatment ~ I do have an official address in SC, at the homeless drop-off mail place. Maybe I could get a place? Even if I land in jail a bit ~ Well, it happened before, and I got some off-ny-feet time then, anyway :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Sep 2017, 12:48 pm

Better get treatment ASAP. Do what you must.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/