AS boyfriend obsessed with women

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 6:56 pm

BuyerBeware wrote:
GUYS have a wandering eye. There are exceptions, but-- in general, that's men. The younger they are, the worse they are about it.

Can't much change it. Just decide whether you're willing to tolerate it.

Yes but taking pictures and texting them back and forth is not ok and taking it too far. Personally I'm uncomfortable when guys share pictures of women and talk about them like a price of meat. I might have sexual thoughts about women's pictures but talking about it in a group seems wrong. Also the pictures I look at are shared by he women who enjoy guys looking at them.

underwater
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 11:27 pm

sly279 wrote:
BuyerBeware wrote:
GUYS have a wandering eye. There are exceptions, but-- in general, that's men. The younger they are, the worse they are about it.

Can't much change it. Just decide whether you're willing to tolerate it.

Yes but taking pictures and texting them back and forth is not ok and taking it too far. Personally I'm uncomfortable when guys share pictures of women and talk about them like a price of meat. I might have sexual thoughts about women's pictures but talking about it in a group seems wrong. Also the pictures I look at are shared by he women who enjoy guys looking at them.

+1
I think your instinct is right about this, Sly.

Btw, do these women know he's taking pictures of them? If not, that's a situation that could explode in his face. It's not very nice.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 9:49 am

If he wants to be in a relationship with you, he shouldn't be doing that. He also seems creepy.