Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Destabilised
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Sep 2017, 4:14 pm

Hiya, my name is Jack, I'm 23, and I live on the south coast of England. Exciting, right? Nah. The majority of my life is work, playing the xbox, or going to hardcore and beatdown gigs....and then there's also going to the pub or town on a friday/saturday and getting absolutely white girl'd. Oh, and I'm a bit of a geek, love a bit of role playing online. I would consider myself a literateish writer, in the sense that I can smash out a good 600-1000 word post when I put my mind to it and my muse is flowing.

Have a bit of history about me. It's all part of the fun, aint it?

Born up in London, life went swimmingly, got two more brothers out of the mothership. Both are supposed to be normies, but I have my serious doubts about one of my brothers. Snapped my arm into four when I was six by jumping out of the bath. My first ever experience of morphine. Banging drug, didn't know what planet I was on. Moved to the south coast when I was seven, been here since. Got diagnosed with the good ol' aspie synders when I was ten. Got a sister when I was 13, I may be biased, but I hate kids with a passion, but I love this sprog. Survived school, came out as gay at school, had my fair share of detentions because I was a bit of a tearaway during my angsty years, managed college, then went off to work in a nursing home, then my local hospital. Realised healthcare wasn't for me and I walked away and went into the world of call centres. Between the hospital and call centre I managed to get myself sectioned for my depression and put into a psych unit for three and a half weeks. Banter goes on in there. I got told I could leave after 72 hours, but they had other plans because I was refusing to go to that 'mindfulness' therapy, even though I repeatedly told them it did nothing for me. Hilarious times, not gonna lie. Met some cracking people who I still keep in contact with.

Here I am today. Just taking each day as it comes and living the life of banter.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:12 pm

Aspie cynders.
I like that.
Couldn't focus on the rest of your post after reading that, but welcome anyway.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:52 pm

Welcome! :D

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 8:30 am

On my behalf, welcome to WP. c:

Got a favorite band?

Destabilised
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Sep 2017, 9:17 am

Thanks for the welcome guys (:

As it goes, at the moment I'm digging Cold Hard Truth and Rise of The North Star, but my favourite band changes on an almost monthly basis hahaha

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:28 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)