Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:24 am

I-m counting down to another amputation, the third toe on my rifht foot (I guess) being amputated, later to-day :( . I am here at the main hospital un Santa Cruz, as I mentioned??
I came in yesterday, after my foot area was tested they said it was bad enough to amputate :cry: .
It seems to me that it couldn't have got bad enough in just two days since I left San Francisco, the last time I went to Hot Team's ofcice - It seems to me that they likely neglected to pay attention to my feet, I think :evil: .
Allegedly, after this and some recovery here I'll go to some rehab place, where I'll have to stay of my feet for a number of weeks. If so, I will have to arrange somhow to acess my SSDI periodically (If I don' t access it every so often it assumes I'm gone and I lose it - And, at least in combination with that, I want to make some occasioal teup to town to get diet soda/diet drink (No- cal, no sugar, diabetes-friendly.) and briefly go to a comic book store well they know me and I still have an account there - I didn't have a chance to go there before I went to the hospital, as I had pictured when I thought I' d reach SC earlier than I was able to do.
I wasn 't able to physicalky re- meet anyone here in SC a friend/acquaintance before I went to the hospital. Before, in SC, I went to this homeless -oriented church service/supper on Mondays. Perhaps I could go again.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 3:05 am

...The amputation happened, briefly :cry: . Now I'm down to 4&1/2 toes, with my right just having one :cry: . Actually, the doctor was bugging me to okay a further amputation of everything in the front of the right, bevause " it might " get infected sometime, not that it is now.
I said no, if it does some day I will, of course, but now, I maybe want to. erar sandals a t.more with that 2nd toe :cry: showing, give e world the finget :( .
This will set up for me an immediate plave to stay for a while, apparently, which isgood - at the same nursing/recovery place I was at in 2014. I want to work out at least some reasonable amount of getting out-downtown/stuff I need-want/some air while i'm there :| .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 10:12 pm

Glad your surgery went well. While in rehab maybe the social worker can help you with a plan for a little more stability in your life

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 7:23 am

Have you used this website?

http://santacruzhumanservices.org

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 3:32 pm

ASS-P wrote:
I-m counting down to another amputation, the third toe on my rifht foot (I guess) being amputated, later to-day :( . I am here at the main hospital un Santa Cruz, as I mentioned??
I came in yesterday, after my foot area was tested they said it was bad enough to amputate :cry: .
It seems to me that it couldn't have got bad enough in just two days since I left San Francisco, the last time I went to Hot Team's ofcice - It seems to me that they likely neglected to pay attention to my feet, I think :evil: .
Allegedly, after this and some recovery here I'll go to some rehab place, where I'll have to stay of my feet for a number of weeks. If so, I will have to arrange somhow to acess my SSDI periodically (If I don' t access it every so often it assumes I'm gone and I lose it - And, at least in combination with that, I want to make some occasioal teup to town to get diet soda/diet drink (No- cal, no sugar, diabetes-friendly.) and briefly go to a comic book store well they know me and I still have an account there - I didn't have a chance to go there before I went to the hospital, as I had pictured when I thought I' d reach SC earlier than I was able to do.
I wasn 't able to physicalky re- meet anyone here in SC a friend/acquaintance before I went to the hospital. Before, in SC, I went to this homeless -oriented church service/supper on Mondays. Perhaps I could go again.

This is happening because high levels of glucose in your blood have inflicted massive damage on your circulatory system over the years. The tissues of your feet no longer have adequate blood flow, and some of the nerves have died as a result. These nerves control the muscles that ensure even weight distribution when you walk. The result is that some areas of your feet are subject to more pressure and mechanical stress than they were designed for and heve become infected and damaged as a result. Since the cells of the immune system are also transpoted via the blood there are less of them than is needed to control the infections. Also the tissues simply dont have the necessary resources and oxygen to simply stay alive. In your eyes the same is happening, small blood vessels that supply the cells of the retina that facilitate vision are being destroied. The retinal cells have *ENORMOUS* oxygen needs for cells of their size and when deprived they simply die.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 4:59 pm

...I got into l'hopital vis the Homeless Services Center here, I guess that's using it. I only have this cheap small phone, remember, no other tech :( .

fifasy"]Have you used this website?

http://santacruzhumanservices.org[/quote]

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 5:04 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I got into l'hopital vis the Homeless Services Center here, I guess that's using it. I only have this cheap small phone, remember, no other tech :( .

fifasy"]Have you used this website?

http://santacruzhumanservices.org
[/quote]

If you can access this website, you can access that website.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 5:16 pm

...I am in this rehab place now, with no discharge mentioned now...I guess it's pointless to use it as of right now :?. Thank you :| .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

...I was able to sign up for Paratransit and I was able to go to the town yesterday, so i's all right now :) . If thing stay like this, I will be able to stay here :) and rest, hopefully get better :? .
Howevr, I was only able tp get some rhig that I wanted - and it was quite tiring walking around :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 5:56 pm

Make sure you can access your money.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 6:00 pm

...I was able to.........thank you.