18 Sep 2017, 9:50 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Nobody said I was adorable.

Maybe it's the thread.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 9:58 pm

...Well, it is, generally, seen as an ethnicity as well.

Mayall"]That is Chaplin.

Sorry, I got angry there.
Seriously, you can't look jew, it's a belief system not a look.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 10:13 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I'm mostly Italian and people tell me that I don't look Italian. I don't have to look like a stereotype of my heritage to be Italian. People who say I don't go by the whole tan skin, brown eyes and super dark hair thing.

That's me in that picture.

People don't have to look stereotypically Jewish to be Jewish.

"fungool" :lol: The bottom line is that you are adorable. :D

You're welcome cutie! :)

Yes, I agree, definitely adorable. :heart:

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 3:45 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Well, I'm not Jewish I'm Christian, but ethnically. I tried "celebs like me" and I keep getting matched with a lot of Jewish actors, such as Jeremy Jordan. I don' t have any jew blood that I know. I am mostly German, English, Scottish, Irish, and some Patawomeck Indian - that is why I am kinfolk with Wayne Newton. Just wondering
I am 38, but most people think I look younger.

You are aware that there are black Jews yes? They do exist. Perhaps a better question is "Do I look Middle Eastern?" to which I would say no. You look American.

AspieSingleDad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2017, 8:53 pm

rvacountrysinger wrote:
Well, I'm not Jewish I'm Christian, but ethnically. I tried "celebs like me" and I keep getting matched with a lot of Jewish actors, such as Jeremy Jordan. I don' t have any jew blood that I know. I am mostly German, English, Scottish, Irish, and some Patawomeck Indian - that is why I am kinfolk with Wayne Newton. Just wondering
I am 38, but most people think I look younger.

I don't know whether you look Jewish or not and just like Raleigh said, it wouldn't even be a thought that'd cross my mind. However, if I was walking down the street and I saw you I'd probably think, "Now there's a guy I'd date." Heck, I'd even overlook your fixation on looking Jewish because I don't have many options, dating wise. Don't be offended, as there's about a 97 to 95 percent chance you're not inclined towards guys.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 2:26 pm

Pray, call, lots of people do both.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 6:02 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
RikMayall wrote:
How can someone look jew?

List some features to qualify as looking jew?

Stop saying jew. Say "Jewish" not Jew. It's comes across as rude.

I AGREE!! To ME, it's as bad as calling a black person, a n!gger, cuz I've heard sooooo many people use that word (Jew), with such contempt in their voice. I HATE that word, and NEVER use it!!

rvacountrysinger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Sep 2017, 1:00 pm

Campin_Cat wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
RikMayall wrote:
How can someone look jew?

List some features to qualify as looking jew?

Stop saying jew. Say "Jewish" not Jew. It's comes across as rude.

I AGREE!! To ME, it's as bad as calling a black person, a n!gger, cuz I've heard sooooo many people use that word (Jew), with such contempt in their voice. I HATE that word, and NEVER use it!!

Well, that's just silly.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:16 pm

As one of the tribe in my opinion "Jew" as with all words, it depends on the context in which it is being used.

I would say "k*e" is the rough equivalent to "n****r" as being the very offensive 95+ percent of the time (not to the WP censors apparently).

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman