Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 7:48 pm

Character actor extraordinaire, Harry Dean Stanton, has died at age 91.
In his nearly hundred years on this earth, Stanton has seemingly been in almost every memorable film, from Cool Hand Luke to Alien, from Paris, Texas (which was his only starring role) to David Lynch's Wild At Heart, from Repo Men to Two Lane Blacktop, and a bunch of others. He had known just about everyone in the movie industry, and had even been involved with Rebecca De Mornay. This truly great and underrated actor will honestly be missed.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 8:56 am

That sucks. I really enjoyed his role in new Twin Peaks episodes. Acting right up until the end. I found this scene amusing, especially since it's true. Not many have been able to say that.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 1:50 pm

EzraS wrote:
That sucks. I really enjoyed his role in new Twin Peaks episodes. Acting right up until the end. I found this scene amusing, especially since it's true. Not many have been able to say that.

I have yet to see the new Twin Peaks. I want to all the more, now.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2017, 4:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I have yet to see the new Twin Peaks. I want to all the more, now.

Harry played a minor character and basically made cameos. You might be better off just watching clips.