Page 6 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 8:44 pm

Hugh

You (Hugh) and I are a tiny (and sometimes neglected) portion of "society"

You (Hugh) and I do not a "society" make

If everyone is "beautiful", then what is so great about being "beautiful"? Dualism

:D

:heart: lookism :mrgreen:

:skull:

The conventionally attractive get treated better than the unattractive

By society....

:cry:

Anyways......

It's just one "miscommunication" after the next.

HughDYork
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Oct 2017, 6:24 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Hugh

You (Hugh) and I are a tiny (and sometimes neglected) portion of "society"

You (Hugh) and I do not a "society" make

If everyone is "beautiful", then what is so great about being "beautiful"? Dualism

:heart: lookism :mrgreen:

:skull:

The conventionally attractive get treated better than the unattractive

By society....

Anyways......

It's just one "miscommunication" after the next.

agree agree. just reread what i wrote above

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 10:08 am

Hugh

At least once each, someone had the nerve to tell me that I was "handsome", "pretty", "beautiful", "cute", "ugly".

All those adjectives are superficial and judgmental and condescending. Positive or negative

The other thing was that they acted, like I was so stupid, that I would believe everything they told me

And that is an implicit insult to intelligence (my unpopular opinion)

Besides what is so great about appearances?

Maybe it is what is on the inside that matters.

But the world is superficial

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em".....

But oh well whatever

They did not do anything illegal

And if they did, what could I do? Tattle to 911 or civil lawsuit. Not many alternatives

Some precious lil"people" are not worth the energy it takes to interact with them.........

Seriously

Besides, being :twisted: judgmental :twisted: is a Myers Briggs type. And I do not have the right, authority, or power to change someone else's Myers Briggs personality type

And if I did, then they still would not be worth the :heart: cost benefit analysis :arrow: anyways

:ninja:

Pretty much anything that involves two or more parties has the potential to become a huge hairy deal.......

At this point, I pretty much hate and :evil: :P fear :idea: almost :idea: :roll: :lol: everyone

On the bus some dude told a stranger to say "excuse me" because the stranger wanted the dude to move the dude's bag off the seat, so the stranger could sit down

And I was watching, like :lol: wtf :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

And the dude (who was already on the phone) told whomever he was on the phone with, that someone :jester: disrespected 8) him by failing to say "excuse me"

And that dude is, by far, not the only one like that

Everything appears fine and nondramatic and then someone (such as me) allegedly says or does the slightest thing the speaker does not like, and it's an entire theatrical production, of a Grammy and Oscar winning. Caliber

Drama, theater, emotional

Like a professional actor

For that reason, among numerous other reasons, I usually avoid interaction that does not have a functional reason

:mrgreen:

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 2:21 pm

I am thinking of starting a new thread. I am just suffering from an achey head so I need to rest before I can post again.

HughDYork
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Oct 2017, 3:14 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Hugh

At least once each, someone had the nerve to tell me that I was "handsome", "pretty", "beautiful", "cute", "ugly".

All those adjectives are superficial and judgmental and condescending. Positive or negative

The other thing was that they acted, like I was so stupid, that I would believe everything they told me

And that is an implicit insult to intelligence (my unpopular opinion)

Besides what is so great about appearances?

Maybe it is what is on the inside that matters.

But the world is superficial

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em".....

But oh well whatever

They did not do anything illegal

And if they did, what could I do? Tattle to 911 or civil lawsuit. Not many alternatives

Some precious lil"people" are not worth the energy it takes to interact with them.........

Seriously

Besides, being :twisted: judgmental :twisted: is a Myers Briggs type. And I do not have the right, authority, or power to change someone else's Myers Briggs personality type

And if I did, then they still would not be worth the :heart: cost benefit analysis :arrow: anyways

:ninja:

Pretty much anything that involves two or more parties has the potential to become a huge hairy deal.......

At this point, I pretty much hate and :evil: :P fear :idea: almost :idea: :roll: :lol: everyone

On the bus some dude told a stranger to say "excuse me" because the stranger wanted the dude to move the dude's bag off the seat, so the stranger could sit down

And I was watching, like :lol: wtf :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

And the dude (who was already on the phone) told whomever he was on the phone with, that someone :jester: disrespected 8) him by failing to say "excuse me"

And that dude is, by far, not the only one like that

Everything appears fine and nondramatic and then someone (such as me) allegedly says or does the slightest thing the speaker does not like, and it's an entire theatrical production, of a Grammy and Oscar winning. Caliber

Drama, theater, emotional

Like a professional actor

For that reason, among numerous other reasons, I usually avoid interaction that does not have a functional reason

:mrgreen:

I avoid any interactiins. Know what. The best option of being free of trouble is to be dead inside. and dont give a f**k. It works :D Good well being lies in solitude. Evil comes from outer world.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2017, 9:26 pm

hugh

at this time, for you, that technique might be the best technique.

at other times, for you, that technique might not be the best technique.

for others, that technique is not the best technique.

the "best option" is still not a perfect option.